Chapter 14. Last part of VidCon

Pov henry
Danielle joined. Hi boyzzz😙 she said. We ignored her. Harvey looks at me and I know what he means. "When do u think Isabella Max Ethan and Merel will be back?" I say. "I think Isabella n Max are having fun tho" Harvey smirks. He's giving Danielle payback. "Maxabella is goaaaals" I say. "Everyone go to Isabella and Max their last Instagram post and comment; maxabella is goals" Harvey says. We keep on talking to the livestream for about half an hour. Then we end it. "I think im gonna take a quick nap before the poolparty" Harvey says. "Same" I say and I jump on my bed. Harvey does the same and we set a timer.

Pov max
Were on the Musically boat and Merel and Ethan are on the other side. Isabella and I are here with Amelia and Houssein our friends. "You guys are so goals" Houssein says. "Aww thanks" Isabella says. "Youre my favourite dinosaurs" Amelia says. We laugh. Amelia is such a funny person. We take some pictures and put them on snapchat. "Amelia get me a caption" Isabella says. "Alrightyy, lemme see ummm, the skwot was taking a picture but isabella's phone was taken by a turquoise monkey and he jumped into the water and got attacked by a purple turtle then he gave it back to us and kissed Amelia" she says. Isabella laughs and puts the caption on the photo. We were all laughing until someone coughed. "Oh look who's there again" Houssein said while rolling his eyes. "There u have miss holland and max" Danielle said bitchy. I look at Amelia and Houssein and nod. "And there u have a barbie doll with too much make up who is about to fall in the water" Amelia says. "What do you mean is about to fall in the water?" Danielle says. Me and Houssein grab her by the arms and pull her into the water. "Omg u guys are so mean!" She screams. Everyone takes pictures of her and laughs. Me and Houssein highfive and we walk away back to the hotel coz there is a poolparty tonight. But before that we all gonna take a nap. I walk back to my room but Isabella stands still. "Are u not going to your room?" I ask. "I wanna go with you" she says. "Awe come here then bbg" I say and I take her hand. "We have to be quiet coz Harvey and Henry are probably asleep" I say. "Okie" she says and we walk in. We lay down on my bed and cuddle up. She falls asleep in my arms. I take a picture and then fall sleep too.

Pov ethan
The others are already gone but me and Merel wanted to hang out for a little while. "Wanna play a game?" I say. "What kind of?" Merel says. "I spy with my little eye" I laugh. "Ofcourse but then with persons" Merel laughs. "Great idea" I smile. "That woman over there looks like trump in a woman version" she says. "Yeah right" I laugh. "That man over there looks like Max when he just woke up" I point at a man with hair standing in all directions. She laughs. She looks me in the eyes and I freeze. "You look like Ethan Parsons" she says. "Oh no shit sherlock" I laugh. I look at the time. "Maybe we have to go to the hotel and get ready for the poolparty" I say. "Yeah true" she says. "But first we have to take a selfie" She says. I laugh and we take a selfie. "Leggooo" I say and we get off the boat and walk back to the hotel.

Pov nikita
I wake up and realise Carice, Laura and I are the only girls in our room. "Where are Isabella and Merel?" I ask Carice. "Isabella texted me she is in Max's room and Merel is with Ethan" She says. "Oh okay" I say and I step out of bed. "How many time do we have till the poolparty starts?" Laura says. "2 and a half hours" Carice says. "Well hurry up then coz we all need to shower" I laugh. "But its a pool party so ur gonna be wet" Carice laughs. "Yeah thats right" I laugh. I hear a knock on the door. Its Isabella and Merel. "Well there we have the lovebirds" I laugh. "Shut up Harveys gf" Isabella laughs. I blush. We all get ready and changed in our swimsuits. "Lets go get the boys" I say and we walk out of the door.

Pov max
We are all ready to go as we hear a knock on the door. Its the girls. We walk out and head to the pool. There is a DJ and alot of food and neon paint. We walk to the bar and order some cocktails. Non alcoholic calm down. I see there's a karaoke stand too that will be fun tonight. Amelia and Houssein join us and the party is getting started

Extra chapter todaaayyy xxxx
Not that long coz i didnt had much time to write it but hope you guys like it!
Comment and vote xo