Chapter 12. VidCon part 2

( I decided to change Shawn into Zach coz thats a bit more realistic and more of this age )
Pov harvey
We split up and Me, Max, Nikita and Isabella walk to the Musical.ly Stage coz were all crowned musers. Immediately alot of fans come up to us and we take some pictures with them. Then we have to do a Q&A and just entertain the people. The fans want Isabella and Nikita on the stage too so they come up and Nikita sits beside me on the Unicorn float. ( yeah they really use that at vidcon for Q&A's😂) The fans start with question. "Max and Harvey; why did u start with musically?" A fan asks. "We wanted to entertain people and its just alot of fun and we made so much new friends with it its just amazing" I answer. "Nikita; who is your favourite muser?" A fan asks. "Max and Harvey ofcourse" Nikita laughs. "And beside them?" The fan says. "Probably BabyAriel" Nikita says. "Isabella; where did u guys met each other" another fans says. "I saw Max and Harvey on musically like a year ago and I immediately liked them and I bumped into Max in the airplane haha and Nikita is my bestfriend back in Holland so thats how we met" Isabella says. "Max and Isabella; Max what do you like the most of Isabella and Isabella what do you like the most of Max" a fan asks. "Isabella is super sweet and kind and her smile is beautifull" Max says and smiles at me."aaaaw" the whole crows says. "Well if Max wears polo's he looks super hot right?" Isabella says and the whole crowd laughs. "And he is super sweet and cares about everyone" Isabella says. Max kisses her on the cheek and the fans take pictures of it. I put my arm around Nikita and fans take even more pictures "harvita harvita" I hear everyone screaming. We laugh.

Pov carice
We walk to the younow stage and no one recognizes us. "Well seems like were not that famous" Henry laughs. "Yup" Ethan says. "Who is this girl?" Merel asks, pointing at the stage. "Danielle Cohn" Laura says and she rolls her eyes. "Oh dear" I say. "Whats wrong with her?" Ethan says. "Well, she thinks she is the best in everything and she is acting really highclass and she thinks she's better than everyone" I say. "Does she have a boyfriend?" Henry says. "Henry!" I say. "No not in that way dumbass, if she has a boyfriend ill tell him to leave her then" Henry says. "Well she was dating Owen a week ago but it seems she is with Case now" Laura says. "Whoa this person is a bigger hoe than me" Merel says. "Are u a hoe then?" Ethan says with big eyes. "No just joking" Merel laughs. Ethan blushes. "Lets go get some icecream" I say. I walk to the icecream stand as I bump into a person. "Oh im so so sorry!" The person says. "Dont mind it was my fault" I say and I look up. "Jordyn?!" I say. "Carice?!" She says. "Omg hi I was looking for you!" She says. "Really?" I say. "Yes you was so kind yesterday at the airport so I wanted to thank you!" She says. "Aw thanks Jordyn!" I say. "We should make some pictures" Jordyn says. "Yuuus" I say and we take some selfies. "It was so nice to see you again!" I say and I hug her. "Innit!" She says and she hugs back. "Thanks for everything bye!" She says. "Byeee!" I say. ( for the ppl who dont know Jordyn its Jordyn Jones)

Pov isabella
The Q&A is finished and we have to do a song now. "Isabella, Nikita do u want to sing along with One More Day In Love?" Max asks. "Yes ofcourse" me and nikita say. I saw you sitting there very first day of school wanted to impress ya so i tried acting cool then i made myself look like a fool doesnt matter coz im in love with you Nikita and Harvey sing. Whoa with you whoa. You whoa with you whoa. Look trough my mind can you see us both dancing in the rain. Nobody stopping us from looking insane. Crying coz were laughing as the neighbours complain. Making memories that no one can ever change. Sharing ice cream at just gone 1AM. Laughing in my arms till you know you feel the same. One more day in love. We all sing. Saw you sitting there and there was one thing I knew tryna say something didnt know what to do then you went and left me feeling blue doesnt matter coz Im in love with you. Me and Max sing. We finish the song together and the whole crowd screams and claps. "Thank you!" Harvey says and we go backstage. "That was amazing guys!" Max says. "Yes innit! And why did u not tell us u can sing that well!" Harvey says. "I cant" Nikita says. "You have the voice of an angel Nikita" Harvey says. Nikita blushes. "Jeez guys, dont be so shy Harvey just kiss her!" Max says. "Exactly" I laugh. "We'll leave if that makes u more comfortable we'll wait outside" Max says. He grabs my hand and we walk outside.

Pov harvey
Im quite scared yk but Max is right. I have to make a move on her before its too late. She looks me in the eyes. "Nikita I love you" I say. "Harvey I love you too.." she says. "Are you sure u want this?" I ask. She doesnt answer but just kisses me. I kiss back. ( oooo badgirl nikitaaa ). Im so scared to ask this but I think I'm just going to do it.... "Nikita.... I liked u for like 6 months now and I wanted to ask you... Do U want to be my girlfriend?" I ask her. "Yes Harvey yes" she says happy and she kisses me again. "Iknow this is not as special as Max did but I'm quite a shy person yk" I say. "It doesnt matter Harv" She smiles. "Lets go back to Max and Isabella" I say. "Yess" she says and we walk outside. "So its official now?" Isabella and Max smirk. "Yes" we laugh. We all walk to the bouncing castle coz why not. Isabella and Max are doing a race. Max wins ofcourse. Danielle stands at the end of the course and hugs Max. "Well done Max" she says smiling. "Pardon?" Isabella says. "What?" Danielle says. Isabella rolls her eyes and takes Max by his hand. Max looks angry at Danielle. Oh dear this is going to escalate.

Vote & comment xxxx
What do u think danielle is going to do?