chapter 10. "Merel I have to explain alot to you..."

Pov max
We end the younow and we all go back to our rooms. I lay down on the bed. "Where are we going for dinner tonight?" I ask Harvey. "What about we take them to Blue Phoenix" Ethan says. "Sounds great" Harvey says. ( blue phoenix is a restaurant in Greece and I really like it 😂) "Im gonna shower first!" I say and I run into the bathroom. "SECOND!" I hear Ethan screaming. "Bummer Ive got third" Harvey laughs. After 15 minutes I step out of the shower and go to my closet. I put on a black polo and white shorts coz I know Isabella really likes polo's ;). Harveys jumps into the shower and 15 minutes later its Ethans turn. We all do our hair and then just chill on the beds and watch netflix till 8.

Pov nikita
"I wonder where the boys will take us tonight" I say. "Probably a fancy restaurant so we need to look good" Isabella says. "Laura you can shower first" I say. "Ill go second" Isabella says. "Then ill go third" I laugh. We put on the music and dance and sing. Max and Harveys new song comes on. We sing really really loud. "NO ONE ELSE NO ONE ELSE CAN KNOCK ME DOWN NO ONE ELSE NO ONE ELSE I WANNA ROUND! ITS THE ONLY THING I KNOW" we sing and laugh. "What do I have to weaaaar" Isabella sighs. I walk to her closet and grab white shorts and a black croptop. I hand it to her. "You will look fab in this" I say. "Thank Nikita!" She says and she hugs me. "No problem that why u have besties" I laugh. Laura comes out of the shower and Isabella goes in. "Hey Lauraaa can u help me to pick something  to wear?" I say. "Ofcourse darling" she laughs. She walks to my closet and looks at the dresses. "Maybe this one?" She hands me a purple dress with a bow. "Perfect" I say and I hug her. Galway girl comes on and we dance and sing again. I hear Isabella sing along in the shower. We laugh, she's pretty crazy. She comes out of the shower and I step in. After 15 minutes I come out and theyre picking Laura's outfit. Isabella is straightening her hair. I dry my hair and then curl it. "Whoooo looking good" Isabella says. "Thanks gurl" I laugh. We finish our hair and make up and put on our clothes. Ready to gooooo.

Pov Harvey
We walk out of the door and knock on the girls door. "Hiyaaaa" Isabella says and she walks out. "Heeey" I laugh and wait for Nikita to come out. "Hi nikita" I smile when she walks out. I take her arm and we walk to the restaurant. "Where are u going to take us?" Isabella says. "Blue Phoenix" Max says. "Omg I love that restaurant!" Isabella says. "Youve been there before?" I say. "Yes in Greece I loved it" She smiles. "Well I guess it will be nice then" Ethan laughs. We walk in and the waiter points at a table for 6. We sit down and look at the menu. "What can I get for you?" The waiter says. "Spaghetti Bolognese" Max and Isabella say at the same time. "Well 2 spaghetti bolognese for the lovebirds" the waiter laughs. They blush. "Pizza magherita for me please" I say. The others order their food and we also order some drinksz then the waiter goes to the kitchen. "Max, Isabella did u notice u have the same color of clothes again?" Nikita laughs. "Oh haha" They laugh. "GOAAAALS" Ethan says. "We need to take pictures of you two again" Laura laughs. Max and Isabella pose and Laura takes a photo of them. They sit back at the waiter comes with our food. The girls want to take a picture of the food cause that is "goals". They also ask the waiter to take some pictures of the whole group. After that Isabella posts the picture of the whole group on Instagram with the caption; dinner w my favesss😛🥂💕. Everyone reposts it and we get alot of positive comments. We finish our food and decide to go back to the hotel.

Pov ethan
We walk back to the hotel and go to our rooms. Isabella and Max are still outside but I dont even wanna know what theyre doing , not that theyre doing dirty things but still I dont want to see them eating each other faces😂. I lay down on my bed and scroll trough my Instagram. I see I have alot of new followers. One of them is someone called mereellllx I click on her account and damn she look hella cute. I decide to follow her. I like her recent picture and I see she immediately followed me back. Thats really nice.

Pov isabella
My best internetfriend Merel who lives in Holland too texted me; OMG isa this hot guy just followed me 😭🙏 .
Isa; who? 😂
Merel; Ethan Parsons yk that friend of max and harvey those guys that you like
Isa; oh dear merel I have to explain alot to you....
Merel; good or bad?
Isa; goooood! Very good!
Merel; well thats nice coz im coming to America tomorrow too!
Isa: WHAT OMG NO UR JOKING RIGHT
Merel; no im not ;)
Isa; OMG YES ARE U GOING TO VIDCON TOO?
Merel; yuuus ofcourse my g
Isa; omg im so excited I'll explain everything tomorrow okay?
Merel; yuuus but wait Ethan follows you too right?
Isa; yes he does look at my account xx
Merel; OMF HE IS IN AMERICA TOO?
AND UR FRIENDS WITH MAX AND HARVEY? WAIT ARE U DATING MAX IM SO CONFUSED?!
Isa; ill explain everything tomorrow darling 😂❤️ gtg byeee x
Merel; byeee ly cyaaa💕
I walk over to the boys room and knock on the door. Max opens it. "Hey bbg wassup" He says and he kisses me. I kiss back. "Nothing just need to tell ethan something" I laugh. "Ethan come over here" Max says. "Ello" Ethan says and he walks over to me and max. "Did u follow a girl called merel a couple minutes ago?" I say. "Are u stalking me?" Ethan says. "No she is my bestfriend back in Holland and she thinks your hot" I laugh. Ethan blushes. "Ooooh Ethan saw some nice giiirl" Max smirks. "Shut up Max" Ethan laughs. "Well ur lucky coz she's coming tomorrow" I laugh. "She is?!" Ethan says happy. Maybe a bit too happy. "Yes now go to sleep and dream of her" I laugh. I start to walk out but Maxs grabs my hand. "Dont leave without a kiss miss" he says. I laugh and kiss him. "Goodnight my love" I say. "Goodnight bbg" he says and I close the door.

Vote and comment xxx
#prayformanchester sending all my love to you