chapter 5. friends

pov harvey
Me and Max are walking to our room. Isabella and Nikita already left because they had to slay. Idek what that means but its probably a girl thing. "Im going to shower first!" I scream to Max and run into the bathroom. "Oh men!" He sighs. I laugh. 15 minutes later I come out of the shower and I change into my outfit for this evening. "Now its my turn get out!" Max screams. He runs into the bathroom and pushes me out. I hear music coming out of the girls room. Theyre laughing and singing. Why are girls always so stupid when theyre getting ready. Well probably another girl thing. I walk to the mirror and do my hair. I open Instagram and scroll trough all the posts were tagged in. I see alot screenshots from Isabella and Max's snapchat with captions like; "are max and isabella dating?", "maxabella is real?!" , "max and harvey with their girlfriends?". I sigh , why does this always have to be such a big thing. Its quite funny tho.

pov isabella
I just got out of the shower and now im drying my hair. We have music on and were dancing and singing. Yea thats how girls get ready its funny yk. One More Day In Love comes on. I open our balkony door and turn up the volume. "I SAW YOU SITTING THERE VERY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL WANTED TO IMPRESS YOU SO I TRIED ACTING COOOOOOLLL" we sing both. Max and Harvey came up to their balkony and sing along. Were all laughing. I close the balkony door, "See you in 45 mins" I laugh. We continue singing and dacing and I straighten my hair. Nikita puts in braids. I walk to our closet. "Nikita help I have nothing to wear!" I sigh. "Lets call Laura maybe she can help you I cant pick either" she says. I facetime Laura, our friend in Holland. First she was going with us too but sad enough she couldnt come. " HEEEY BESTIEEE" I scream. "Heeeeey gurl" she says. "Okay Laura I need to tell you alot" I laugh. "oooo already have a boy?" she laughs. "Well you know max and ha-" I say but Laura interrupts me. " OMG ARE THEY THERE TOO" she screams. "yupp" I laugh. "OMG GO AHEAD" she says. "ok, so max likes me and harvey likes nikita i think.. and were going to the club with them tonight but I cant pick an outfit so please help me!" I say. "OMG THIS IS SO COOL" Laura screams. "ikr" I laugh. "but first i have to tell you something too.." Laura says. "what is it?" I ask. "IM COMING TOO TOMORROW!" She screams with excitement. "OMG YES LAURA" Nikita and I scream. "but now show me your outfits" She says. I show her the outfits and sigh. "This is so difficult" she says. "ikr" I say. "Pick that one with the white polo and turquoise shorts" she says. "Thanks gurl see you tomorrooooow" i say. "see you byeee" she says.

pov max
"HARVEY HELP ME" i scream. "what?" he says. " i dont know what to wear" I sigh. "Just wear your white polo and turquoise pants" He says. "Thanks bro" I say. We walk to the hall and wait for the girls. My phone goes off. "who is it?" Harvey asks. "Ethan" I say. "Pick up then" He says. I Pick up. "Hey bro sup" Ethan says. "Hey why ur calling?" I say. "Oh yea i wanted to tell you Im coming to America tomorrow too!" He says. "Wow thats awesome!" I say. "Ikr" He laughs. "But i have to go were going to the club" I say. "Bye see ya tomorrow" He says. "Byeee" I say. "Harvey, Ethan is coming tomorrow!" I tell him. "Oh nice man!" He says. The girls come out. I look at Isabella. Dang she hoooooot. I blush. She looks into my eyes. "Okay enough , lovebirds leggo to the club" Nikita says. We blush. "Ethan is arriving tomorrow" Harvey says. "Cool, Laura is coming tomorrow too!" Nikita says. "Well then theyre not thirdwheeling hahha" I laugh. "Yup" isabella says. I grab her hand and we walk to the club.

vote and comment pleaseeee xxxx everyday a new chapter! xx