chapter 2. airplane

chapter 2
-----------
pov nikita
-----------
Im walking over to isa's. This vacation is gonna be liiiiiit. I knock and the door and Isabella opens the door immediately. she hugs me and screams "ooooomg max and harvey just posted a new musically and theyre going on vacation right now so they wont post for 24 hours". " OMFG NOOOOO HOW ARE WE GONNA SURVIVE" i scream. " idk" she laughs. "buuuuttt.. were on a plane for the next 24 hours so it isnt that bad" i say. "yeah thats right" she says.

---------
pov isabella
----------
were in the car to the airport right now. im so super excited! i have this feeling that somethings gonna happen, idk where it comes from.. we arrive at the airport and the first thing i see is a huge group of girls screaming. im not sure who it is but probably a famous person. "who do you think it is?" nikita asks. "i dont know, but we have to hurry to our gate" i say. "okieee leggo" she says. we walk to our gate and there is already a queue. the famous person apparently were two famous persons with their family, coz theyre walking trough the queue with their jackets over their heads. i cant really see who they are but i probably wont know them.

----------
pov nikita
----------
were waiting in the queue till we can go into the airplane. finally its our turn. i show the stewardess my passport and walk to the door of the airplane. "ready?" i ask isabella. "yus ready" she says as she walks through the door. i walk behind her. were in row 33. when we finally have reached our seats we sit down. apparently the famous persons are sitting in front of us but i still cant see who they are. we click our seatbelts. "ready for take off" the pilot says. andddd were up. "i have to go to the toilet" isabella says. " then u will have to wait till the seatbelt sign is gone" her mother says and she points at the sign. "okayy.." isabella sighs. i start watching netflix coz i downloaded some episodes of 13rw before we left.

----------
pov isabella
----------
the seatbelt sign is finally gone so i can go to the toilet. i step out of the row and i still cant see who those famous persons are. i walk to the back of the airplane and wait in the queue for the toilets. a boy comes out of the toilet and bumps in to me. "oh im so sorry" he says. i look at him. "doesnt mat-" i stop half trough my sentence. the boy is... its max.. he looks at me like what is going on? "sorry max.. uh wow didnt expect to see you here" i laugh. "wait you know me?" he asks. "yes me and my friend are big millsies oops" i say. " wait isabella and nikita right?" he says. "you know us?" i say with big eyes. "yes we always see your edits and pictures theyre quite nice you know haha maxabella" he laughs. "well this is a bit embarrassing" i laugh. "are u guys going to america too?" he asks. "yes 14 hours on a plane without wifi yass" i say with a sarcastic voice. he laughs " we have wifi coz were quite famous" he says. "what row are u in?" he asks. "33" i say. " hey were in 32" he says. "ooooh you guys were those famous persons everyone was talking about" i laugh. "probably" he says. "but its your turn see you later" he smiles. "bye" i say. flipping cheetos this was so weird am i dreaming?

please vote xxxx and opinions?