Chapter Three- You Better Call Tyrone Or Not.

| Chapter Three |

When I pulled into my driveway my whole demeanor changed. There was a car parked in the driveway. There's only two outcomes to a car parked in the driveway:

A) My dad was home.

or

B) 'He' was back.

  Either way I'd be piss. I walked into the house cautiously, making sure not to make a sound. I tiptoed to the staircase and that's when I felt a sharp pain in my back, and going by how it felt; Option B was very much alive, which meant Tyrone was back.

Tyrone is who started all of this. Tyrone is the reason I have nightmares; the reason why I cry before I go to bed. Tyrone is my ex, but don't tell him I referred to him as that. If you did I'd be dead.

He wasn't always abusive. He used to be sweet; he used to care about me and my health, but things got worse and worse and soon he started to beat me. I'm not talking about a slap here or a push there; that nigga BEAT MY ASS.

I lay on the floor while he dragged me to the living room. I knew better not to fight back, that would also end up with me dead.

"You thought you could leave me huh, bitch?!" He yelled louder than he had to. I also know better to not say anything. Just get my ass beat and go to bed. I still can't believe I lost my virginity to this demon.

He picked me up by my hair and threw me on the couch. My perfected bun was now all over my head. He punched me a couple times, until he threw me back on the floor. He began to kick me and I just laid there and took it. When he was finally done beating me, he left. He would usually stop and have forced sex with me, but I guess he was satisfied enough until next time.

I crawled to the staircase and tried my best to make it upstairs. I could barely stand on my own; I used the rail on the stairs to help me.

When I finally made it to my room I collapsed on bed and began to cry.

~~~~

The next morning I wake up to a throbbing headache and a sore body. I checked my phone and noticed I had 3 missed calls. I don't know who it is and my eye is too swollen to read right now.

I walk to the bathroom to look at the the damage that was done. I had a black eye and several bruises were on my face. I took off my clothes and noticed that my mid-section was bruised from where he kicked me. I grabbed a towel and damped it, slowly beginning to clean the bruises.

I walked back into my room and checked my phone again. I had a couple of messages from my dad about nothing in particular and then I saw a message from Anthony.

Anthony:

Good morning, hope I wasn't being a burden on you by calling last night. You aight?

Shit. Shit. Shit. Was this guy seriously still talking to me?

I mean all he probably wants to do is hit it and quit it anyway. I do not have time for this shit. My fucking face hurts, my life is fucked up for real.

I went back to the bathroom as and took my shower. I got dress and headed out the door and hoped in my car. I took out my phone and dialed Anthony.

"Hello?" he answered

"Hey, Anthony." I replied.

"Wassup, Ma? You aight?" He asked sounding concerned.

"Yeah I'm straight. You think you can meet me at Starbucks in about 10 minutes?" I asked. I know it's a little risky asking a dude you just met to meet up with you, but I felt something with this dude that I ain't felt before. I just wanna try it out.

"Yeah, I got you. On my way now." He replied. That's all I needed him to say. I hung up and backed up out of the garage and drove down the highway until I reached where I had to go.

I pulled into the parking lot and saw that he was already there, standing outside. He was dressed in all black and he looked like a damn God.

When he saw me he instantly frowned. It was damn near raining outside and I had on sunglasses. I stepped out the car and headed towards him. He motioned for me to get in his car as he walked towards it and opened the passenger door for me. I got in and sat down quietly until he opened his door without saying a word and got in. He started the car up and drove out of the parking lot.

We drove down about 4 blocks until he pulled into the driveway of a two-story house. It was a cobbled-stone brick house with a two car garage. He pulled into the garage and killed the engine. He got out the car and I did the same.

In barely a whisper he said "Come here." His jaw was clenched and his eyes were red and I hanged around Tyrone enough to know that he was mad. He was more than mad he was furious. I walked over to him and he held out his hand and I grabbed it.

We walked through the door that took us into the house from the garage. He held my hand softly as he led me through his living room and up stairs into a bedroom. The walls were white and so was almost everything else in the room. It was huge and could easily be mistaken for an apartment.

"Lil ma, can you do me a favor?" He asked. I didn't answer. "Take 'em off." he continued.

I slowly took my sunglasses off, revealing what had happened to me the night before.

"Where else?" He asked. His voice had risen a little into a soft yell.

I lifted my shirt and showed him the scars and bruises on my mid-section.

He looked away as he clenched his jaw muscles tighter. I could see this was seriously affecting him. How? I only just met him, fucking yesterday! I sat there not saying a word.

"I know I ain't got shit to do with you, and whatever happens to you at this point. I know I just met you, but Ma you killing me." He looked at me. "I'll tell you this...I ain't going no where. I don't even want to know who did this to you, and you don't have to tell me if you don't want to, but I know this. It won't happen again." He continued, he walked over and sat down next to me on the bed.

"Now I know I'm not crazy. I know you felt what I felt or you wouldn't have called me this early in the damn morning asking me to meet you at fucking Starbucks. Now am I right?" He asked.

I nodded. He was right.

"Now one last question. Know what? I'm not gonna even ask you; you're my girl now. You're my responsibility from now on. I'm not saying we gotta go put a title on this yet, but you still my girl." He lifted my chin up and kissed me softly. "My girl."

Damn, he was making it hard on me to tell him the truth. Shiiit, it was now or never.

"Wait, Ant it's something I have to tell you." I said looking him in the eyes.

"Wassup, ma?" He asked looking concerned.

"I'm a hoe." I revealed. He looked at me and looked me over and just burst out in fits of laughter. I was confused, and I was about to get mad.

"Ma, you killing me. I ain't even worried about all that, because you know what?" He asked still chucking.

"What?" I asked.

"That shit dead. You ain't gotta fuck no more niggas. I got all the dick you need right here. It's clean, disease free, and ready for anything." He said. I couldn't help but laugh, this guy is a trip.

-------------------------------------------------------------------- 3/8/14 What it do? Aye, it's something I gotta tell y'all. I'm a hoe :'( Lol I don't know why I find that funny. Any who, Chapter Three? Drama and Romance. I've been typing all day. Well, until next time. Read, Comment, and Vote.