Chapter Nine- Daddy Why?

| Chapter Nine |

I woke up the next morning in Anthony's arm. I got out of bed and instantly remembered the events from last night.

I smiled as I walk to the bathroom. I went through my bag and found an outfit. I didn't feel really dressy today, so I grabbed a pair of skinny blue jeans and my superman cropped-tee. I unzipped my shoe bag and grabbed a pair of black and white Nike's.

I turned the shower on, adjusting the water temperature. I undressed and got in. I let the water run on me as I cleaned myself like I would everyday. After 30 minutes of bathing, shampooing, and conditioning I stepped out of the shower. I wrapped my body in a towel and did the same to my wet hair.

I dried off and retrieved my robe from my bag. I put it on as I walk back over to the mirror. His mirror was huge, it was installed as if it were merged into the wall and it took up half the bathroom. I grabbed my make up bag and the bag that held my hair products.

I put eyeliner on my waterline and smeared some lip balm

on. Today was a chill day, I was going back home today. Back to my cautious lifestyle. I really wanted this weekend to last forever.

I took the towel off my head and shook my hair out. It was semi-dry. I put on some curl activator and parted it to the side.

I cleaned the mess I made and put all things back where they belonged. I put my clothes on and walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom to find Anthony not there. Where did he go? I walked out of the room and down the hall to the kitchen. He wasn't there, but I continued to look for food. I spotted a box of cereal. "Oh, shit, Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Turn up!" I whispered to myself. I heard somebody chuckle. I jumped and turned around to find Ant, Trey, West, Nichelle, and Te'osha standing behind the countertop. They burst out laughing. I laughed and shook my head. "Fuck all y'all!" I said pointing at the group.

"Aww, we love you, too." They all said in an almost unison way.

"Which yo cereal eating ass." Trey joked, making everybody burst into a soft laughter again.

"But on the real, we gonna go get some real breakfast." Anthony said coming into the kitchen and putting his arm around my waist.

"Oh okay, just let me grab my bag." I said as I walked back to the room, grabbed it and walked back out.

We all headed to each other's cars. Me and Anthony walked into the garage and got in his car. I started at him as he cranked the car up and back out of the garage.

"What?" he laughed.

"Nothing." I smiled looking away and out the window.

"I'm warning you. I'll turn on the radio and sing the whole ride." he said looking at me with one eyebrow up.

"Okay, okay...it was nothing I swear. Where are we going?" I stated.

He turned his attention back to the road. "We are going to...wait for it...Waffle House!" he exclaimed, pretending to be excited.

"You a trip." I laughed.

"Autumn, if I ask you a question, will you be completely honest with me?" he said, getting a little serious.

"Yeah, of course." I agreed.

"In about a year or two, if we're still together, would you want to have my child?" he edged.

"Umm, Anthony...I honestly don't know. By the way things look right now, I wouldn't mind, but I'm not ready for a child right now. Why you ask?" I explained looking over at him.