Chapter Sixteen- Paper Planes

| Chapter Sixteen |

|| Kimberly's P-O-V ||

  I sit on the plane looking out the window, smiling. I'm finally going to America. For so long I've been stuck living with my grandparents, and it wasn't all happy times, fun times, either.

  Every single day I was tortured by my own grandmother. She'd tie me up in the basement, or beat me relentlessly, all because of her boyfriend. Whatever he says, goes. She tortures me and he watches. They're just sick and crazy.

  I shiver a little when I look back on the things they have done to me. It's so horrid that I don't need to spare you the details.

  I'm 14 on the outside, but inside I feel older. I never had friends, because I was home schooled. I couldn't go outside and play with the other kids in the neighborhood. We moved constantly. We were in Italy at first, and my brother still thinks we're there. I've lived in India, Chad, parts of Australia, even lived on an island somewhere once.

  I only had a boyfriend once. His name was Abon. I met him in India. It was great for a while until they found out. I was pissed on as a punishment for being a whore; then they made me walk around the city reeking of urine. After that, I never even looked in a boys direction.

  I was really surprised at my grandmother's request of letting me stay in America with my brother. I thought maybe she had finally woke up and realized what she was doing was wrong, but turns out her sick boyfriend left her. It still doesn't explain why she let me leave.

  I shrugged as I sat back in my seat. In a couple of hours we would be landing and I would be officially free. I closed my eyes as sleep overcame me.

|| Anthony's P-O-V ||

I sit at my desk looking at the wall. Autumn went to the doctor today, for her pregnancy test. I already knew she was pregnant. Lately she had been gaining weight and having these huge appetites. I don't see how she didn't notice. We saw it coming way before it came.

I heard the garage door open; Autumn was home. I got up from my desk and walked out of my study. I smiled as I saw her walk in the door. A huge grin was set on her face. I knew exactly what was about to cone out of her mouth.

"I'm pregnant!" she gleamed.

I laughed and nodded my head. "I know, Babygirl. You seem really happy." I said as she came closer and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Well, I am happy. Know why?" she asked looking up at me. She was still as gorgeous as the day I first laid eyes on her.

"Why?" I responded, playing along.

"Because, you have to do whatever I say now." she laughed and stuck her tongue out at me.

"Oh really? Is that so?" I asked with my eyebrows raised.

"Yeah." she gleamed. She was so cute when she thought she was right.

"Mmmhmm, come here. Let me tell you something." I said, pulling her closer and kissing her softly. "Whatever you want," I said as I kissed her again. "Whenever you want it," I continued, kissing her again. "I'll always be there, Kay?" I finished, kissing her again.

"Kay, now did you cook? I'm hungry." she giggled.

I laughed and nodded my head. "I cooked some hamburgers."

"Oh hell yeah!" she said as she broke from my grip and rushed to the kitchen. I followed her.

"We have to go pick Kim up from the airport, in about 3 hours." I said as I sat down at the table. She had already fixed her burger and was half way finished.