Chapter Twenty-Five: Baby Names

| Chapter Twenty-Five |

   I wake up to the soft snoring of Ash in my ear. She had fallen asleep in our bed last night, because she was having nightmares. I don't know what Charles did to her, but she hasn't been right since. She doesn't even talk like she used to. Not even when she eats.

   Anthony is beyond pissed, and I wouldn't be surprised if he had went in the middle of the night and stabbed Charles to death. I've seen it happen once. That boy is crazy when it comes to killing. He likes a little too much.

I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I have an appointment today and I think I'm going to have to go by myself. Anthony left early this morning to take care of "business". I guess he'll tell me what that's about later.

I take off my clothes and turn the shower on. I step in and let the water hit my skin. I could feel the babies moving around and kicking. Pregnancy is amazing if you think about it. Birth is gonna hurt like hell. I can't wait, I'm ready for some dick to reenter my life. Not having sex for 9 months is killing me. I'm too scared to touch down there, yet along put anything in me. I don't need anything happening to my children.

I finished showering and put my clothes on. I walked back into the room to find Anthony putting Ash's clothes on. So I guess he was coming to my appointment after all.

"Hey there!" I said sitting on the bed, tickling Ash making her laugh.

"Hey, ma." He smiled.

"Why did you leave me this morning?" I asked, trying to get answers.

"I had a meeting, but I had to leave early because I wanted to be here to take you to the doctor." He explained, picking Ash up and kissing me lightly on my lips.

God, I missed his lips, his touch, his body on mine, the way he whispered seductively in my ear, and especially the way he made me scr- . My thoughts were interrupted by Ant calling my.

"Aye, woohoo. Tum Tum?" he said waving his hand in front of my face.

"Huh?" I said looking into his eyes. Now that I looked at him he resembled that new singer guy, August Alsina. I wonder how could I have not notice that before. Am I now realizing what I have?

"You're drooling." I heard him joke. He chuckled which made me melt. I almost forgot about this big ass belly of mine and almost pounced on him.

"Sorry." I said shyly, wiping my mouth.

He chuckled again. "Ma, you alright?" he asked. Damn, was everything he did this sexy?

"Ummm, Ant?" I asked as he finished putting Ash's clothes on.

"Yeah?" he responded.

"Can you...um kiss me?" I stuttered out fumbling with my fingers.

He chuckled, yet again. He then leaned down and pressed his lips against mines. You don't understand how much that meant to me. He pulled back and grinned.

"You sure you okay?" he asked.

"I am now." I said as I got up and walked out of the room. "Tell me when you're ready to go."

I walked upstairs to Kim's room. I could hear her music playing before I even reached her door. Her door was open, so I just walked in. She was still in bed, but she was awake. She didn't know I knew her birthday was coming up in a couple of weeks. Anthony was going to go all out, or at least that's what he told me.

"Hey, Kim." I said, taking a seat in a chair.

"Hey." She said sitting up in the bed.

"Do you want to come shopping with me in a couple of weeks?" I asked. I wanted to spend as much time as possible with her. What's the point of have a sister-in-law and not know anything about her?