Chapter Twenty-Nine: Emergency

| Chapter Twenty-Nine |

|| Autumn's P-O-V ||

"Just breathe, Autumn." Adam said to me calmly.

"Ahhhhhh, where's Anthony?!" I screamed out as Trey's cell phone rang. This shit hurt like hell and apparently my water had broke. So I called Adam and he told me I was in labor. Then next I know he's here trying to put me in the ambulance.

"What? I'll be right there." I heard Trey say before hanging up.

"Was that Anthony? Where is- holy shit! What was that?" I asked sweat beading down my forehead.

"A contraction." Adam said. "Come on let's get you to the hospital." he said to me as he pushed the portable bed in the ambulance.

I saw my mother, Kim, and Trey get in with me.

"Mom, when did you get here?" I asked confused. "Ahhhhhhhhhh! Kimberly whatever you do don't let them give me epidural. Not even if I tell you to do it, K?"

This hurt so much. I need Anthony. Where is Anthony?

|| Anthony's P-O-V ||

  I opened my eyes slowly to a bright light. Was this heaven? Am I dead? There was a beeping sound. I turned my head and realized I was in a hospital bed. Shit, Autumn. I try to call out her name but my throat is dry.

"A....Au...tumn." I say weakly.

"Anthony?" a female voice says.

"A..Au...tumn?" I say again.

"No it's me Emelia. Autumn's mother." she said softly.

"Where's Autumn? Where am I?" I ask looking around.

She smiled weakly. "Autumn's going into labor. You were in an accident, but luckily the doctors said you only bruised your ribcage."

"In labor? She had another two weeks until her due date?" I asked confused once more.

"Well sometimes we go into labor before the due date." she explained looking over me. She looked a lot like Autumn only difference was age.

  They weren't going to let me go in there since it had already started, but it didn't hurt to ask.

"Can I go see?" I asked her.

"I'm afraid not, but we talked Adam into letting you two share a room once the babies are delivered."

"Is she okay?" I asked before she got out her seat to leave.

"She's fine. Now get some rest." and with that she walked out.

I looked at the ceiling and stared at the vent.

"I always manage to fuck up at the wrong times." I whispered to myself.