Chapter Eighteen- Taken

| Chapter Eighteen |

|| Kimberly's P-O-V ||

I sat on the couch looking straight ahead. I wasn't paying much attention to what was going on, I just know I heard bangs. Three to be exact.

My mind was elsewhere. My mind was back at the airport, before my brother showed up. I was in the crowd, all I remember is my mind going "too many people". I repeated it over and over and over and over again in my head. Next thing I know someone grabbed my wrist and dragged me against the flow of people. I bumped into lots of people, and all I thought was" too many people". Then it suddenly went from hot to cold. I looked at my surroundings; I was in a bathroom. Someone then threw me to the wall. I gasped because the breathe was knocked out of me.

They pushed my head to the wall and then there was a ripping sound. I felt a breeze on my rear end. Next, I feel this cold wet sensation in my vaginal area. The unknown person still had my head pressed against the wall. My ears hurt, but I didn't know why. I then realized I was screaming, I was the one hurting my own ears.

The wet cold feeling stopped and then there was a pinching in that area. I felt something go in and out of me. It was foreign and I didn't like it. Was this supposed to pleasure someone? I then heard a voice, I admit I was searching for a disgusting male tone, but instead I got a voice that belong to a woman. It then hit me, I was being raped, by a woman.

I sat there as tears fell out my eyes, what did I do to deserve something like this? All my life I've been tortured and sexually assaulted. Why? Was this a joke?

After she was done, she pushed me to the ground and kicked me. I lay there for a second, taking in what just happened to me. After a while, I got up and wrapped my jacket around my waist. I looked in the mirror. My deep green eyes were stained red from crying. I don't wear make up, but I looked like I needed it badly. My eyes had a black ring around them from being up all night getting hit with whips and cords.

My olive skin was clear, except for the burn mark that sat on my cheek. It had faded, and now it seemed as of it were a birthmark. Most people don't notice it, but I do. I notice everything.

I walked out of the bathroom and put my body into autopilot; that's when I saw Anthony.

Now I sit here in this living room. I think three people are dead. People are coming in and taking the bodies outside. I hear a baby crying, there's minimal talking. All I did was just sit here. That's all I know how to do anymore. I am violated and whatever pride or dignity I had left was taken from me tonight. I don't think I'll ever get it back. Is there any hope?

|| Autumn's P-O-V ||

I smiled as his body hit the floor, just moments he came in and command us to stay still and to pretend that everything was okay. We did as told, but he didn't know there was a gun behind the pillow I was sitting next to.

I saw them when they came in. He had went to the back. I knew Ash was back there, I had a plan. He came back out as they were steps away from the living room. I heard two gun shots and Ash was crying. He held the gun to Ashley's head. That was my cue. Anthony cocked his gun and I cocked mine. I aimed and pulled the trigger before Anthony. Ash began to fall, Anthony caught her. She was putting up a fuss. I mean both her parents just died, you would be acting up pretty badly, too.

She looked beyond hurt, she looked broken. Now we sat here as we watched the people dragged the guys body out of the house. Anthony called the ambulance. Everybody went to put their guns away.

A couple of hours later the ambulance showed and took Nichelle and Te'osha. No one uttered a word, except for Ash. She just cried and cried. I knew Anthony, being the person he was. He was going to take Ash in and raise her. They all were, him, Trey, and West.

Just to think this morning I was getting a pregnancy test and now I just lost two friends, and I shot someone. I sat on the couch and stared at the floor. Anthony came and sat next to me. We didn't say a word, I just put my head on his shoulder as a tear fell from my eye.

This is so fucked up. That's all I could say mentally. Too much has happened in one day alone. I just want to go home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

4/7/14. Soo I'm updating this story twice today. How y'all feel about what happened to Kim? Would you want that to happen to you? Lol...if you hadn't read My Kind of Love you need to do that. (Sex Scene Chp. 2)

Vote, Comment, Read, and Share.

Alright I'm out. If anybody wants me to do them a cover just inbox me. I'll see what I can do. Turn uhh! Babygirl's birthday is tomorrow. lmaoo she gone kill me. Byeeee!!

Typical (Editing)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara