Chapter Four- Want You.

| Chapter Four |

Anthony and I talked everyday for about 3 months after the incident with Tyrone. As far as school went I started paying more attention to my school work and let all the drama fade into the background. Graduation was right around the corner just 2 more months to go. I felt like I was actually in control of my life for once. Although I still have a long way to go I figure this was a start.

Anthony was a real nice guy. He just kept it real, while making me laugh all at the same time.

It was a Friday night and he had invited me to dinner at his place. I had to admit I was nervous I've never did this before. What if he asked me to cook for him?

Oh, shit. He was pulling up in my driveway blasting Kendrick Lamar. I was panicking on the inside as I walked outside. He was leaning against his car. He had on a blue polo shirt that was fitted in the right places and khaki pants. Damn. Hard to believe it's been three months and all we ever did was kiss; not tongue kiss just a peck here and a smooch there. In other words shit was moving slow, but it's not like we're a couple.

"Hi." I said walking slowly until I was inches away from him.

"Bring yo fine ass over here, girl." He said grabbing me by my waist. "I know you ain't getting all shy on me, just because I want to have dinner with you."

"Ant, ain't nobody getting shy over no damn dinner." I said mocking an attitude while pushing his chest playfully. He had me wrapped in his arms. I looked him in the eyes. He was grinning as usual.

"I gotta surprise for you tonight." He said as he kissed me softly on my lips. It was cool outside, but I was perfectly warm in his arms.

He walked me to the passenger side and opened the door for me. I got in the car as he closed the door.

I'm wearing a lace black dress that stopped above my knees, it had sleeves, but I still felt like I wore the wrong thing.

"Do you think I overdressed?" I asked not wanting to sit in my misery all night without his voiced opinion.

"Baby, you look perfect. Stop stressin' it. I think your dress is sexy. Chill." He responded grinning at me and looking me over.

Baby? Perfect? Sexy? Where did this come from?

He put his hand on top of mine and squeezed it as we pulled into his driveway. He parked his car in the garage and we went through the same door we did the last time he brought me here.

"Aye, can you go sit in the living room while I go make sure everything is alright?" He asked as we walked in.

"Sure." I responded and walked through the hallway and into the living room.

He had a 52' inch plasma TV mounted on the wall. Every game console that ever hit the hood was sitting across the shelf below the TV. There was a brown leather recliner on each side of the room. A medium size sofa sat in the middle, centered with a mahogany coffee table that was placed on top of a black plush rug.

I sat in the living room just looking around, it was nice. After 5 minutes he came in and sat next to me putting his arms around me.

"You hungry?" He asked. I knew he was up to something and I was afraid I knew what it was, and I wasn't going to stop him.

"Yeah. I can eat." I responded.

"Then let's go Cinderella, your chariot awaits." he said grinning and acting like a waiter at a fancy restaurant.

  I walked into the dining area to find a round table with a lit candle and two chairs awaiting us. Two plates were sat on both sides of the table. He locked his arms with mines as we walked to the table. He pulled my chair back. I sat down and scooted my chair up to the table. I watched him as he sat down.

He looked at me with his beautiful grey eyes. I moved uncomfortably in my chair. This boy was seriously turning me on. He broke out into a huge grin.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He replied. I looked down at my plate. I was surprised to not see a plate of Ramen noodles staring back at me. Instead, there was baked chicken, mash potatoes, and green beans. I started eating as we conversed and so did he.

"Hey, Autumn?" He asked as he wiped his mouth and drank a sip of his water. "I want to ask you something."

"Yeah, wassup?" I replied taking a sip of my water.

"Um...I figured this was the right time to ask you. How would you feel if I wanted to put a title on you?" He asked.

I almost choked on my water. "Title on me? As in me being your girlfriend?" I replied back. I couldn't even think it through. Everything in me screamed, YASSSS, Honey!!

"Yeah, Autumn do you want to be my girl, officially?" He asked, still grinning.

YASSSSS!! A MILLION TIMES, YES!!!

"Yeah, I'd like that a lot." I said calmly even though on the inside I was cutting the fuck up; throwing a damn parade over this shit.

We finished our dinner silently. From time to time he would look up and grin. I would shake my head and continue eating.

After dinner we just sat back in our chairs looking at each other, and we both just cracked up laughing at how awkward it was.

"It's been something I've been wanting to do since the day I made you my girl." He said as he got up and walked over to my chair and held out his hand for me to take. I grabbed his hand and got up. Now I was the one grinning.

I was inches away from him.

"Bring yo 'sexy' ass over here, girl." He said as he grabbed me by my waist again.

I looked at him and grinned because I knew what he was about to do. He leaned in and I lost control as his tongue slid in my mouth and mines slid into his. I've kissed a lot of boys, but this kiss here was by far the best one I ever had. He moved his hands slowly down my waist as we kissed until his hands were on my ass. He pulled away and grinned as he kissed me softly one last time.

"I'm glad that's out of my system. You aight? You ain't getting all hot and bothered are you? I heard you moaning." He said chuckling slightly.

"Oh, sorry." I apologized, shit the way that tongue moved I know if we went any further I would be doing way more than moaning.

"So, what you tryna get into?" He asked.
Yo pants.

He grinned and kissed my forehead. "I know. I want to see how long you can go." He said chuckling slightly again.

Not very long, fucking 'round with you.

I dropped my head down on his shoulders. "We'll see." I said grinning.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

3/8/14

(Edited)