Chapter Twenty-Seven: Consent and Forgiveness

| Chapter Twenty-Seven |

  || Kimberly's P-O-V ||

  My dress is being ripped off of me as I lean my head back against the wall. I feel his hands caress my body as I moan softly into his ear. How we got to this point; I do not know, but what I do know is I don't want him to stop. His lips grazed over the spot on my neck as my breathing began to hitch. He then pressed his lips to it causing a jolt of pleasure to run down my spine.

This is the moment. The moment that's going to top off this night; the moment that marked an era of a new me, a new Kimberly. Whatever happened after tonight isn't on my mind. In this moment I didn't care if Jennifer Chbowsky, the girl who torments me daily, wrote on her latest status how much she hated my party.

In this moment I didn't care about the test I had in Chemistry Monday and how hard I was going to fail it, because I hadn't taken notes on the chapter.

In this very moment, as the guy I've been spending all my time with for the past few months laid me on his bed, I didn't care if I never saw or talked to anybody else for the rest of my life, because I knew he would be my side no matter the condition or situation.

I guess you could say I've fallen in love, but that wouldn't be valid, because I just learned what love is.

Love is waking up to a family that loves you. Love is someone caring about you beyond explanation. Love is being able to talk for days without sex being the topic of conversation. Love is realizing that you couldn't take another breath without that person, that you can't image one single day without them. Love is feeling. Love is going through every emotion you have in one day but always end the day with a smile that's so foreign to you that you don't realize your smiling. Love is being able to express yourself and them not judging you. Love is passion, and Passion is what keeps love going, and if love didn't exist there would be no passion, there would be no strive to stay in love.

What's the point in being in love if it can't stay that way?

"Kim?" I heard him whisper in my ear, calling me out of my thoughts. I wonder how long he has been calling my name. 

I look at him in his deep brown eyes that had turned into a deep hazel with flecks of iridescent green.  "Yeah." I say softly as I bit on my bottom lip.

"You sure you're ready for this?" he asks as he brands my neck once again with a peck of his lips.

He's asking a question I'm not sure I can answer, verbally anyway. Do I want this?

Before I could even process a thought I my mouth form a yes and just like that I said it.

"Yes."

He chuckled then closed the space between us with a kiss. We'd kiss so many times, but this particular time felt so different.

Soon I felt his hands unhooking my bra. I smiled against his lip as my plump C-cup breast touched my skin. This is happening, right now.

His hands continued to wander across my body as I did the same. He trailed his kisses down to my neck and across my torso. He was close but not close enough. I wanted now even more than I wanted it before.

I breathed harder as he slid down the sides off my panties. I watched as he pulled them off. He then spreads my legs as I feel his wet warm tongue inside me, grazing my pearl.

"Shhh" I moan out as I grip the sides of the bed.

He continued to flick and suck on my clit harder as I arched my back. I felt him pull back, causing me to whimper. He then rested himself in between me and grinned.