Chapter Six- Crazy Tracy Part 1

|Chapter Six|

|| Anthony's P-O-V ||

Damn, she was beautiful in the morning, with her hair all over her head; that was partly my fault.

Last night was the most fun I had in months. In other words, I ain't been getting no pussy, but last night. Whew, I wanted to beat it up, but I had to stop myself. Autumn was a special girl, so I wanted that to be a special moment.

I still got to eat her out, and that pussy was right! I wanted to do back flips on that shit. My ass was crip walking on that pussy. I had her ass screaming for dear life and I wasn't even doing shit.

I laughed as I cooked breakfast. The expression on her face when she pulled my pants down, was priceless.

I heard footsteps walking in the dining room. She must be up, I might as well fix her plate. I know she hungry. I put bacon, eggs, and toast on a plate and poured some orange juice. I walked into the dining room, and just as I suspected, she was sitting at the table with her head down. I walked over and placed her plate on the table before squatting down with her juice. "Ma, you hungry?" I asked. She sat up and looked at me tiredly and nodded. Damn, she is too cute. I wouldn't mind waking up to that face every morning. "I made you breakfast." I continued.

"Thanks." She said barely in a whisper as she grabbed her juice and turned around in her chair. I got up and walk to the bed room. I started to make the bed when my phone rang.

It was Jamie, again, ever since I got back this nigga been calling me. It's been 5 years since I slung, and I ain't looked back since. I got my shit together now, and I ain't tryna fuck it up. I got achouse, a real job, and a girl that I KNOW ain't going anywhere.

I continued to make the bed and straighten things up. My phone started to ring, again. I picked up this time.

"Hello." I answered.

"Aye, wassup, Ant? I've been tryna get in touch with you, baby." A voice said that I'd recognize anywhere. "Anthony, honey, why haven't you called me? I've missed you." Shit. Why didn't I look at the damn Caller ID. The last thing I need is this bitch calling, or worse showing up.

"Tracy, we broke up like 2 years ago, you cheated on me, remember?" I said a little agitated. Tracy is my obsessive EX-girlfriend. I broke up with her 2 years ago, after I found her in MY bed fucking my neighbor's son. My neighbor's fucking son, who the hell does that?

"Yeah, I remember, and I'm sorry about that. He came onto me first." she tried to explain.

"Tracy don't come at me with that bullshit. You know I don't give a fuck about who came onto who; either way that shit was foul and you knew it." I said getting angrier the more I thought about it.

"Nigga, I know you ain't popping off at the mouth-" Beep. Hell no, I do not have time for this. I deal with this exact same shit, daily. I shook my head and turned around to find Autumn walking down the hallway. She walked in the room.

"Who were you yelling at?" She asked with a confused look on her face.

I stopped and looked at her for a second and debated whether I should lie to her or not. Lying is wrong, but I don't want her to get upset and go into assuming that I'm already cheating on her. Shit, shit, shit.