Chapter Eleven- Stacy the Head Doctor

| Chapter Eleven |

|| Autumn's P-O-V ||

I sat on the couch laughing at the Looney Tunes cartoon I was watching. The doorbell had rung and I stopped abruptly. Okay, I'm not suppose to answer that. Right?

I got up and peeked out the window to see who it was. To my surprise a woman in a trench coat stood at the front door. Okay, I'm not going to assume the worse. She searched her pockets and pulled out a key. Shit.

I ran into one of the guest rooms as she opened the door. I heard heels clicking on the floor. Who the hell is she?

Slow music started to play and I smelt candles being lit. Okay, WTF? All these fucking groupies. I rolled my eyes and sat on the floor with my back against the door.

The guest room wasn't far from his bedroom and I could hear her walk in as the garage doors opened. Alright let's see what happens.

I heard him walk through the house, sitting things down. He turned on the sink for a while and turned it back off. Then, he walked towards the direction of the room.

"Hey,Ma. What-" he stopped mid-sentence as he walked in the room. "Why the fuck are you in my house?"

"Shh...don't talk." she said as I heard something heavy fall on the bed.

"Stacy, what are you doing?" he said as I heard a zipping sound.

"Jamie sent me. He told me to give you the special; that you've been stressed lately." she explained.

I walked out of the guest room and walked into the bedroom to find a woman in lingerie. She was dark skinned with blonde hair. The bitch looked like a Duracell battery. I cleared my throat and she turned around and scowled at me.

"And who is this?" she asked rolling her eyes.

I looked at Anthony as I stood there with my arms folded. His pants were unzipped and she was on her knees.

"You got three seconds, to get the fuck up, before I pull all of what is left of your hair." I ordered.

She scowled at me again. Her three seconds were up. I dragged her by her hair through the hallway to the living room and out the front door.

I kicked her in the face as she sat in the driveway. I didn't care if I broke something. I wanted to kill this girl. I got on top of her and punched her repeatedly, getting angrier with every hit. She was fighting back, but not hard enough. I started to choke her until she stopped moving. Hoping she was dead I got up and kicked her hard in her stomach.

That's what she get for fucking with me. Scowling and shit, acting like she relevant.

"Stank ass hoe, now my hands smell like synthetic hair and blood." I said as I walked back in the house. "Anthony Henry Smith!! Get ya ass in here now!!" I yelled.

He ran from the bedroom with a terrified look on his face. "You killed her?!" he said half grinning.

"So, who the fuck was she?" I asked, still yelling.

"Stacy." he admitted.

"Who is she?" I responded lowering my voice a little.

"One of Jamie's hoes from the hood." he said. "He sent her."