Twenty-One - Take It Back

|Chapter Twenty-One|

|| Kimberly's P-O-V ||

I sat on the bench in the parking lot, waiting on Trey to come and pick me up. School was over and it was hot outside.

10 minutes passed and I finally could see Trey's car pulling up. I wanted to be pissed, but after I seen the look on his face; it was hard to stay mad.

He blew his horn and rolled down his window. "You getting in, or what?" he laughed.

"Or what." I said getting up and opening the door on the passenger side.

"Lame!" he exclaimed in laughter. "How was school?"

"It was straight." I said while getting in the car and putting my seatbelt on.

A few minutes passed.

"You mad at me or something?" he asked.

"Maybe, maybe not." I responded looking out the window.

The rest of the car ride was quiet until we pulled up to his house. He lived in a pretty big house, for somebody who lives alone.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it." he said getting out of the car.

"What the fuck you mean don't worry about it?" I asked, getting annoyed.

"Kelly, I swear I ain't got time for your attitude right now. I done sat up here and cuffed yo ass and now you wanna be pissed. For what? Cause a nigga was late? Cause you had a bad day, I can't help that shit." he yelled.

I walked past him and into the house. I stomped up the steps and went to just room and closed the door. What the hell just happened?

The door opened slowly. "Kelly.."

"Nah nigga take your bipolar ass on."

"Look I'm sorry, but you was getting out of hand. All that eye rolling and neck moving you was doing, made me mad."

"Nigga, when do I ever roll my eyes and move my neck?" I say looking at him with my nose scrunched.

"Ooooweeee, don't look liked that." he joked, as he got closer to me.

"Shut up, with yo Bambi looking ass." I joked.

"Oh for real?" he said putting his hands on my waist. "Bet I can make you take it back."

"Hmm, bet you can't." I protested.

At that moment he tightened his grip my on waist and pulled me to him. He buried his face into the nook of my neck and began to kiss me. I moaned out softly.

I took a step back and sat on the bed, only to be pushed down on my back as Trey got on top of me.

He hovered above me. "Take it back."

I pulled him in by his shirt and flipped him over. Now I was on top. "No." I responded as I kissed him.

He kissed me back grabbing my butt and squeezing it. I moaned against his lips, as he pulled my shirt off.

Should I stop him? No, it felt too good. I pulled up his shirt to reveal his ripped torso and tattoos. I mean he was covered in them.

He pulled back. "Take it back?" he grinned.

"I would, but I want some head first." I responded.

He laughed and flipped me over. "No problem." he chuckled as he pulled my pants off.