Chapter Seventeen- War

| Chapter Seventeen |

|| Anthony's P-O-V ||

I didn't say a word, I was pissed. Right before I walked into the airport I got a phone call. The Caller ID read Restricted. I answered, thinking it might be Jamie. A husky male voice had answered the phone before I even got a word out. He said "War starts now, Nigga." After that I was in a daze, I knew what that meant and I had to get my family to safety before these niggas pulled something stupid.

As we drove up to my house I could tell something wasn't right. I sped off and made my way to Te'osha's house. She lived a few miles away and in order for me to keep Autumn and Kimberley safe I had to drop them off there.

"Autumn, baby?" I said, I didn't notice she was already looking at me strangely.

"Ant, what's going on?" she asked confusingly.

"I'm going to drop you and Kim of at Tee's. There's something I have to take care of. I'll explain later." I said as I pulled out my phone and texted Trey and West, telling them to meet me at Te'osha's house in 5 minutes.

I pulled into the yard and parked the car. Autumn and Kimberley got out of the car. They didn't ask questions, they didn't say anything.

I took my spare key and opened the door.

"Tee!" I yelled softly, not wanting to wake Ash if she was sleeping.

"Ant, what the hell is going on?" she said coming out of the back room. She was dressed like she was ready to get active. "Nigga call my phone saying 'the war has started'. Hell nah, we finna go hit up East Side. Who they think they fucking with?" she ranted.

"Look, I don't know, but I gotta feeling they did some shit to my house." I said as I walked into her secret closet that led to a room that look similar to the warehouse back at my place. "Get Nicky. Trey and West on the way. We need to get strapped. Call the Clean Up Crew and tell them to be on spot and ready, okay?" I ordered as I walked out of the room and went into the living room where Autumn and Kim sat.

I know they were waiting on me to explain everything. I sat in the recliner that faced them both. Kim looked like she wasn't even there. I hadn't had time to talk to her, but she seemed 'off'. Autumn was sitting calmly, like she did always. I knew this didn't phase her, she already knew about parts of what was going on.

I took a deep breathe and told them what was happening. They just nodded their heads understandingly. Kim had been only a little kid the last time she saw me. I was 12 and I had just got jumped into this fraud ass gang. She came in at the wrong moment and saw me kill someone. Ever since then, she knew what I did, but she didn't know what I was.

  I'm an assassin. I kill for a living. I started at 12 and ever since then, I've enjoyed it. What you thought I was just a used-to-be thug? Nah, it's more to me than eye reveals.

I got up from the recliner. Trey and West had made it and were in the secret room, strapping up. This is not a 'I might not be back' type situations. We just about to go kill have East and North side, then we'll be back. They're a bunch of scary ass niggas anyway.

I kissed Autumn on the forehead and did the same to Kim. "See y'all later." I said as I walked over to get strapped.

I grabbed any automatic weapons that I could find. I wrapped the biggest one around my shoulders and slid the rest in my belt. They were all loaded. I wouldn't use them all, but I wanted to be prepared.

I looked at my crew. Nicky, Trey, West, and Tee stood there in all black, all looking at me, waiting on orders. Trey looked high, but he was alert.