It will be an Injustice

Flynn's POV

" Sir, the models of this season's fashion show just have arrived yesterday." Maddie my PA informed me. It was one of Campbell's clothing brand called 'Spotlight' that launched their new wings for summer collection named 'Phoenix'. This year's show will be a critical test for Phoenix management.

" OK, then let them know what they need to do now. It must be neat and clean." I said without averting my gaze from my phone.

I was calling Tracy for awhile but she is not picking up my calls, so I needed to call, Simpson, her security in charge.

" Hello, sir. Good afternoon. " he said.

" Simpson, where is Tracy? I am calling for awhile now, she isn't picking up. What is she doing? And where is Finn and Tristan? " I asked him worriedly.

" No need to be worried, Sir. Ms. Campbell is at home and Finn too. They are playing with Kim." He answer.

I took a sigh of relief. Kim is the dog, I bought them a few days back. They are crazy about it. These kid!!!

" And Tristan?" I was more worried for him, cause he was little bit sick from last few days.

" He is sitting on the egg swing and watching them, eating chocolate " he said.

" Who gave him chocolates? " I was worried caus I don't believe anyone when it comes about my brothers and sisters.

" Sir, He was asking for chocolate, so I got him one." he said.

" OK, watch them over." I hung up and turned to my PA

" Yes, Maddie. Tell me what else?" I asked.

" Sir, the show Stopper Stella Anderson is not here yet. She is coming today. So, the rehearsal will be starting today. I'm so excited to meet her." She said.

What!!! Stella? Why is she coming here?

Stella is the one and only girl in the whole world makes me feel awkward around her. When she is around she completely rules over me which is very dangerous for me. I feel like her smile can melt me in a second. I am confused about her but I don't want to clear things up and be sure with myself. I can't tell that to her. My life is already messed up. I can't drag other people in that to mess it up even more. Can't take risk of losing another one from my life. She is safe and far away from me it's enough for me and peace of my mind. That attraction is not taking us anywhere.

I let out a sigh. I know what she is trying to do. No, Stella it won't work. You are trying in vain. I can't let you win over me, I can't take the risk of your life. There are so many more killers around. They are not going to leave you if I make you a part of my life. I hardly can handle security of my own family. How will I be able to handle it if you are included too!!!

I met Stella 2 years ago, when we were in NYC , looking for my cousin Tasha. Anderson and Stewart are related. Stella's cousin Stefan Anderson is married to Elenore Stewart and Elenore is twin sister of Tasha's husband Edwin. That is when she helped me a lot, as we were not able to go out to reach her.

She risked her life once for us, I do not want the history to be repeated. I never could tell her what I felt for her. I thought it is just an attraction. But now as the time goes, I felt it's going deeper than before caging me in that, so that I can never back out.

" Sir, is there anything else you need me to do?" Maddie asked.

" No, Maddie. Thanks, you can go now." I said and she left.

I was thinking about her. I have to I face her now. I know her she is a very stubborn girl. She won't ever let it go. But I need to stay strong. I can't just make any mistakes. I need to stay away from this event. Yes, I won't attend this fashion week. It will be better for both her and me. Let's toss the luck. Let's see what happens.Cause, it will be injustice to drag her in my already messed up life.