Baby Tris

Stella's POV

" Great job, Stella." Cindy my photographer and a good friend said.

" Thanks, Candy." I said. She glared at me.

I laughed my ass off. She and I joined in fashion world together. No, she was not a model. She was a very very talented young photographer. We both joined when I was 16 and she 14. She was very shy and introvert girl. She talked in a very low tone. So, she was my first photographer. She and I got selected in the same photoshoot. Then we worked together for 1 year. Then she left for an professional photography course and shifted in Paris. After that we met in only occasionally. In runways, fashion hunts, photoshoot, being  ambassador of any brand things like that. Like this time we meet here. She is now one of the highest paid photographers in the world and I am very very proud of her.

And the reason why I call her Candy is like this. This is when I met her for the first time. We all were waiting outside the office where we were to be interviewed. I saw a little girl sitting there, her Platinum blonde hair, bright blue eyes, slightly rosy cheeks. She was looking like a doll. Exactly the doll. I wanted to squeeze her and took her home as she was really very pretty. I thought she was also for modeling. When I asked her she shook her head and showed me her camera. I still didn't understand. Then she put out her phone and typed something and it said she had an throat surgery and can't talk that time. But she wasn't there for modeling but was for photography. So, she downloaded an app which is helping her talking. So, I said my name and asked hers. So, she typed her name and it said Candy. I was shocked. I never heard someone whose name is Candy. But she shook her head again typed something and again it said Candy. Actually, she typed Cindy but autocorrect made all mess. After a few days when she was shooting with me I called her Candy and she cleared out everything. But I didn't change the mistake I still call her Candy. It's fun. Yeah, I know I am evil. I admit that.

" So, Candy join me in lunch?" I asked though it was only 10:00 AM.

" Yeah, Sure." She said.

" So, tell me how are you doing?" I asked. She sighed.

" What happened, candy?" I asked. I know we barely meet but I always love her like a sister.

" Stella, I .. uhh... I ran away from my wedding." She said and my eyes open wide.

" Wedding?! Yours? You never told me. How mean!!!" I said.

" It was not like a marriage like that." She was hesitating to tell me.

" You can tell me if you want to. Otherwise it's ok." I said. She went silent.

" Steve Blankfein." She said

" What? The same person you always wanted to meet?" I asked and she nodded with a weak smile.

" What's wrong with him?" I asked.

" Nothing wrong but I didn't wanted to marry him. It was him. He was my boss that time. I told him I can't marry him cause I feel like a cheap girl. People threw me a lot of bad word." She said and I could see the pain inside her.

" Then he didn't react at all?" I asked.

" He wanted to get me back at any cost. But I ran away and hide here." She said.

" Hide here?" I asked and she nodded yes. I face palmed. How is she supposed to hiding? She is doing wrong thing.

" How are you kicking out your brain?" I asked.

" What?" She asked

" I am wondering where are you going to hide if he really comes in front of you?" I asked.

" I will do something." She said.

" It would be better if you settled down this any time soon. " I said.

" I didn't want to marry him, Stella." She said out of nowhere.

" What!!! But why?" I asked.

" I am scared of him. He is hell desperate." She said and I smiled.

" What?! Why so?" I asked.

" I don't know. I just don't. This is not the perfect way to get married. He was like forcing me to marry him." She said.

" What!!" I said.

" Yes, Stella. " She said

" I didn't get you. How did he force you?" I asked.

" He didn't but my family did. My grandpa has a weird kind of heart issue. I couldn't upset him anyways."  she said.

" What did he say?" I asked.

" He said he just want me to marry Steve anyways because he can't guarantee his life. I could deny him in this topic. I didn't want to get married like this. But I didn't take a risk. I told him that I will marry the groom he has chosen. But I heard Mia talking with my aunty.  You know I was thinking my family loves me but I was wrong. They were putting me into this trouble." She said.

" How?" I asked.

" My aunt took a large amount of loan for her new house and now she is not capable of returning that so she made me her last golden card and used me. Why did I ever trust her? No, no, why am I an orphan?" She asked herself and I hugged her tightly. I can feel she was so tensed about it.

" Does he know you are here?" I asked.

" I think he knows but he doesn't want to show up. But the way he show up I am dead. I am seriously dead that day. But I am wondering why didn't he show up yet?! " She said.

" I think he likes you ." I said.

" No, Stella. He doesn't." She said immediately.

" Alright I was just saying." I said.

" Ok, then meet you at lunch. Wait for me in the lobby." She said and left. I was thinking about her situation. This girl is struggling alone.

I was standing on the corridor suddenly I felt something is hugging my legs. As I looked down, I saw baby Tris was holding my knees. I immediately bend down and picked him up in my arm and attacked him with my kisses and in return I gain giggles.

" With whom did you come here, baby." I asked pinching his cute nose.

" He came with me." I heard his voice but I didn't turned I knew it won't be good hugging him or kissing him in front of baby Tris.

But I was very happy to meet this baby. He is a one cute baby. I missed him a lot these days. I smiled and hugged him tightly.

" You are so cute baby." I said to baby Tris. He giggled.