The Envelope (Part-2)

Campbell House
Melbourne, Australia
5:00 PM

They walked out of the room and went downstairs. They went to the kitchen to find out the incharge of housekeeper.

" Mrs. George." Bella called.

" Yes, Mrs. Christos?" She said.

" Mrs. George, do you know who brought this envelope?" Bella asked.

" Mrs. Christos, I don't know. Maybe Judy knows." She said.

" Ok, you can go. Next time be alert. This kind of envelope shouldn't come inside without informing us. You have to take care of it otherwise you are fired. I hope you understand." Tasha said.

" Yes, Mrs. Stewart." She said.

" Hmm, good. Go." Tasha said.

They went to search for Judy and found her in the garden working with the gardener.

" Ms. Judy?" Bella called.

" Mrs. Christos?" She said.

" Did you bring this envelope here?" Tasha asked.

" Yes, ma'am." She said.

" Who gave you this?" Tasha asked.

" Actually, ma'am. I was coming back from super market yesterday and when I reached home Sean told me to check the mailbox. So, I took the envelopes were inside. Most of them were for Mr. Campbell, one was from Finn's athletic academy and one was for Ms. Anderson. So, I took it with me." She said.

" Ok, so you don't know who left the envelope?" Tasha asked.

" No, ma'am. Maybe Sean knows that." She said.

" Ok, you go." Bella said.

" Yes, ma'am." She said and went back to her work.

" What do you think?" Tasha asked Bella.

" Let's talk with that Sean first." Bella said and they walked towards the main entrance of the Villa.

" Good afternoon, ma'am." Those guards said.

" Who is Sean here?" Bella asked.

" Ma'am, me." One of them said.

" Good, do you know who left this envelope here?" Tasha asked.

" Ma'am, an old man came and left it here saying Ms. Anderson once worked with her." He said.

" An old man!!!" Tasha was shocked. Bella thought something for a while.

" Was the man him?" Bella showed Bruno's pic.

" No, ma'am. He is young but that guy was an old man." Sean said.

" Look closely and tell me." Bella said. Sean again looked at the picture but he shook his head.

" No, ma'am. He is not that guy." He said.

" Can you tell us how was he look like so that we can make his sketch?" Tasha asked.

" Sure ma'am." He said.

" Ok, wait. We will be right back." Tasha said.

" How will you sketch him, you don't know sketching right?" Bella asked.

" Why is laptop here?" Tasha said and winked.

" Didn't get you." Bella said.

" You know 2 years back I wanted to learn designing too. Then RD told me about some apps to help me about my skills. But, I was not developing but one thing I learned to use those app very skillfully and I can sketch human body and face very well. You asked me that day how I made those masks? I art them then gave those to the designers to make them. So, may be my designs suck but my human figure are not that bad." Tasha said.

" Well let's see today." Bella said.

" Ok, let's." Tasha said and smirked.

They went to Tasha's room and came back with her laptop and came back. They called Sean in the garden and started to make the face perfectly. It was going in vain every time. But Tasha still was trying and trying. Suddenly Bella remembered about the first envelope. She stood up. Tasha looked at her.

" What happened? Where are you going?" Tasha asked.

" Tasha, Stella is not home, right?" Bella asked.

" Yes, she has gone out with Flynn." Tasha said.

" Ok, you complete the sketch. I will go and search for the first envelope.". Bella said.

" Bella, be careful. Stella can come back any time. You know, then she can get you wrong." Tasha said.

" Yeah, I know. I will be careful. Don't worry." Bella said and left.

Tasha was doing hard work to complete the face. She thought she knows this face. She looked at the face very carefully. It was seeming to her like she knows this person from long back. It was like there is something which she was missing here. But what!!!

" Can you tell me anything else about the person?" Tasha asked deeply looking at the picture.

" Ma'am, he was walking a bit abnormally." He said.

" Abnormally?!! How?" Tasha asked.

" I mean ma'am, he was scuffing." He said.

" Ok, anything else?" Tasha asked.

" Ma'am, the voice." He said.

" The voice?" Tasha asked.

" Yes, ma'am. Voice was scary and hoarse." He said.

" Hoarse?" Tasha asked.

" Yes, ma'am. Voice was hoarse." He said.

" Anything else that you got not normal?" Tasha asked.

" Ma'am, his left hand had a big burn on it. It was like burnt brutally and there were an eagle tattoo his wrist." He said. Tasha nodded.

" Ok, thank you so much for your help. You can go now. But please, don't tell anyone about this. It's about Stella's security. You know Flynn will fire you all if something happens to her, right?" Tasha asked. " Not just fire he can do more. So, keep it a secret. Don't tell anyone before I tell you to tell. Am I clear?" Tasha asked.

" Yes, ma'am." He said.

" Now, go." Tasha said and took again fixed her gaze on the picture. She wasn't understanding that. She has seen the face but maybe in another way. She still kept looking at him. She took out her phone and called Cindy.

" Hello!!!" She again heard that male voice.

" Can you stop picking up Cindy's phone?! Who the hell are you?" Tasha asked.

" Watch your tone, ma'am." He said and she heard Cindy's voice.

" Hello, Tasha!!!" Cindy said.

" Yes, Cindy. Who is that stupid?" Tasha asked.

" A real stupid."she replied.

" What?" Tasha said.

" Don't worry, he is a friend of mine. I will see him later now tell me what with that Bruno?" She asked and Tasha told everything to her in short.

" This is totally messed." Cindy said.

" Ok, Cindy. I will send you a sketch and you tell me if you know this guy." Tasha said.

" Sure." Cindy said. Tasha send her the sketch. After some moment she called her back.

" Tasha, I don't know him. I have never ever seen this guy." Cindy said.

" Oh, ok. Sorry to bother you." Tasha said.

" Any time." Cindy said.

" And teach your friend some manners too." Tasha said.

" Ok." Cindy said and chuckled. Then Tasha hung up. She was going inside suddenly she saw Flynn's car coming inside. She was shocked. They came back. She hurriedly took her phone and dialled Bella's number to inform her. But to her surprise the phone was ringing just in front of her in the table.