Last Photoshoot

Stella's POV

" What is this?" I asked seeing the dress. It was not my type. I mean yes we do wear dress which are revealing but I have my limits. I am not at all a VS Angel. I can't wear this dress. My family will freak out.

" Stella, Andy gave this dress to you to wear it and you have to wear it. He says it's getting late. Please wear it and come out." She said and walked out.

Andy!! Who is this Andy now!!! Who the hell is this stupid now. I walked out of the change room and searched for the stupid who gave me the dress to wear. Everyone in fashion world knows that I don't like to wear this kind of clothes. If they had a problem they have to tell me. But no one informed me about this.

" Who the hell is Andy here?" I asked the photoshoot team.

" It's me the most beautiful woman in my eyes Stella Anderson. At last we met." I found a blonde man reaching me with a nasty look in his eyes. I felt disgusting. I today regretted not listening bro to keep my bodyguards in photoshoot. Cause I was sensing something bad is going to be happened.

" This whole world knows my name is Stella Anderson. But who are you?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

" Sweetheart. I am Andy Shawn." He said and I immediately remembered once my friend Tylor said about this fu**ing stupid. This stupid has destroyed so many innocent girl's life. The models use to go to him for training he use to tell them to have a sexual affair with him. How disgusting!!! Few years ago he was sued with prove. Then he had to go behind bars and give 2 millions to the victim. But some says that he changed after coming out of the bar. They says he was a good person now. But I don't think so. I still can feel those lustful eyes on me. Be brave Stella. You are not weak. Just remember you have been so much you can't break down now. Not now. Not today.

" Well, I am not even interested in your name. Only wanted to ask what is this?" I asked.

" This is the most exotic dress of this brand. You know. The most exotic and sexiest dress for the most beautiful girl in this world. Stella, Stella, Stella. You don't have any idea how long I have waited for the day when I will see you in this dress. And you don't know how much I love you." He said. Disgusting.

" You done?!" I asked.

" Sure babe." He said and I controlled myself too hard cause he is hired by Flynn's fashion house. I kept quite. I didn't want to do anything which will spoil his money.

" Now, you. What your name is!! Yes, Andy. You listen to me, first of all remove those endearing words from your sentences. You know what everyone is professional here, everything for business. Besides, endearing words doesn't suit in your mouth.  Listen to me very carefully and sorry for blasting the balloons of your happiness of seeing me in this cause I Stella Anderson am never in zillion years going to wear this. Is that clear? I hope I am understood." I said.

" No, Stella. You didn't understand that. This will make you more famous and you can't do this to me. I have always been dreaming about it." He said.

" I am already in the highest place of my career. I no need to be worried about my career. You think about yours. If I need to talk with Flynn Campbell I will talk with him. And I am very sure if he comes to know that you want me to wear this dress then you will lose your job. So shut the hell of your mouth." I said. I went to the other side and took a glass of water and drink it.

" No Stella. You are wrong today." He said and stood in front of me.

" I came out of my house today swearing that I will make you wear this and I will make you wear this. Anyhow." He said.

" Don't cross your limit. And you guys." I turned to the team." Don't you guys have any respect for a girl?!" I really felt disgusted when they smirked at me.

" No dear, they don't. My love, they are maniac like me. You know my team." He said and I saw Cindy going out of the room. Cindy!!! You too!! I thought you were my friend. I sighed.

" Listen Andy, I am not going to wear it. I hope you understand this. Excuse me." I said and tried to get out of the room but he hold my arm and stopped me.

" You didn't get it when I said that I will make you wear this at any cost. Did you?" He asked and I tried to freed my arm.

" Leave my arm, you bloody moron." I said.

" You are going to wear this. Yes or no?" He asked.

" No, never." I said.

" I love you Stella. Will you please do it for me?" He said.

" Love?! Do you even know there is a word love? All I can see in your eyes is lust nothing but that." I said. " And you don't deserve my love. I already gave it who deserves it. Now leave my arm." I said.

" You will love me Stella. Cause I have always been doing it." He said. I somehow freed myself and walked away from him.

"I will never...ahhhhhh." I was saying but suddenly a scream came out of my mouth as I felt intense pain in my head and felt warm liquid coming down my neck. It was blood. I can feel my shirt redden with blood. Someone hit on my head. I was seeing everything blurry with extreme pain in my head.

" If you can't be mine then you can't be anyone else's too. Die here." He dragged me to the change room. He locked me there and went out. I then felt everything blacked. Pain overwhelmed me.

So, this how my life ended!!! Was this my last day, last second, last Photoshoot?!!?