Cause, I am Stella

Stella's POV

" Are you sure you want to do it?" Lindsay asked.

" Yes, I have to." I said.

" Will it work?" She asked.

" Well, I don't know. " I sighed big time.

" Very hard to get, no?" She asked I looked at her.

" Yes, he is." I said and again looked out of the window.

" Very hardheaded one yours is, I must say, Girl!!! How will you handle him?" She said and I chuckled.

" I know. I will find out a way. Don't worry, Lindy. " I said.

" Weird, weird, weird. He knows you love him, you know he loves you too but he is not ready to accept it! Shit, Man! What's his problem!!! I didn't get it seriously, I didn't. It's like..... Urrrghh, why!!!" Lindsay said.

I know her since we were 13. She reacts very crazily about things. Still we are good friends. I always share everything with her.

But this one was very very hard to share with. Even after two years it hurts what he said. But I know he has reason. I gave him time. Time to realize what's right for him, for us. I let him go that time. It was very hard for me, still I let him. But this time I am not going to stop even if he tries to stop me. I promised myself I will get him back. I know it will be hard to get him back but I won't stop before I am successful.

He is really an introvert person. He talks less and you never know what is going on inside his evil brain. But I don't care about it. I know only one thing and that is I want him back. I will do anything for it, I will.

" He has his reasons, Lindy." I said.

" Why did you let him go then?" She asked.

" His family needed him." I said and sighed remembering how cruelly his family was killed. Only Tasha, Tracy, Finn,Tris and Flynn are still alive.

Flynn is the one who takes care of them. He is everything to them. So, I back off. I let him settle with his family. I wanted to help him but he never let me. Yet I hoped that he would come back. Last two years,I was waiting for him to come back but he never did. He never met me, no calls, no messages, he cut all connections with me. He only visited the US when I was out of the country for shoot. He kept avoiding even the shadow of mine.

I cried for him but I never tried to contact him as he told me do so. I took all the pain but still he was the same. I realized one thing in last two years, I have to get him back. My life is colorless, my happiness is incomplete, my smile is lifeless without him.

Those two years were more than punishment for me. I was just like a criminal who was living behind the bar. I was doing my job, I was living with my family but my heart was bleeding all the time. I felt that I can't do that anymore and I want to see him right that instant but yet I hold on myself. My family and friends thought I am fine, I am perfectly alright but the truth is I was dying day by day.

" What reason? " she asked.

" You know about Flynn Campbell right? " I asked.

" Yeah , even I have worked for him last year. Why are you asking? Wait, wait, wait. Are you trying to say he is!!!" She said and I nodded.

" Tell me it's not true!!! " she was shocked.

" It's true" I said. She kept looking at me weirdly for awhile then cleared her throat.

" Well why is he not accepting the fact?" She said.

" He is scared that someone will kill me and he will not be able to save me." I said and sighed. I thought and thought about this. Actually, it's only his fear. The killers are behind bars. If someone wants to kill me then he can do that right now as well. No one can escape death. But we can live happily till death do us apart. That's what he doesn't want to accept.

" That's insane." Lindsay pulled her hair frustratedly.

" Yeah, I know. But he believes that will happen some day." I said.

" So, suddenly that's why you are here?" She said and I nodded.

" Yeah, I wanted to be here from awhile but I wasn't able to because of my other works. Now it's easy." I said.

" You did right. But how come you suddenly realized it?" She asked.

" Eleanor said that to me." I said and she nodded.

That day we all girls went to shopping. Me, Eleanor, Tasha, Tracy, Isabella, Naomi, Natalie and Natasha. They got a vacation so we met. Tracy was talking about him. I was just listening that how much responsible brother he is. He took care of everyone. I was happy that he was happy with his family. I suddenly realized, I wasn't able to hold back anymore.

I excused myself and came back home. I was was crying so badly. I was lost and broken. I couldn't find any way to live my life without him. I confused what to do. I was totally confused. I didn't know what to do. I only knew one thing was I want him back.

That night I was sitting alone in the balcony, thinking about my life. I was always fun loving and jolly girl. I never cried for something like this in my whole life. I was broken. I felt I was crying again. I didn't bothered to wipe my tears neither to go inside though it was freezing cold outside.

Suddenly I felt someone putting a shawl over me and I just hold it tightly and cried. I saw it was Eleanor. She sat beside me and without saying anything she pulled me in a hug. I hugged her tightly and cried.

She just broke the hug but still holding me, she wiped my tears and asked me what was bothering me. She was the only one whom I can tell anything. I spill out everything to her.

She listened to me very carefully and said it is time to get what's mine. I need to fight for it. His fear won't be gone until I am with him for real. If I really want him then I need to take a step first cause he will never take one first if I don't.

I decided what to I should do. I just decided then that Flynn Campbell can't resist me and very soon he is going to realize that truth. I was going to make him realize. I was not going to lose this time. I must win. I mustn't let him win. Yeah, I am stubborn and I will do it cause I want to do it, no one can stop me.

Just then we reached Flynn's office. I took a deep breath. I am a bit nervous after 2 years.

" Best of luck." Lindy said.

" Thanks." I said.

" Let's go." She pulled me with her.

We reached the conference room. I was frozen then. It was him. Yes, he was there. I missed that person for last two years. I cried like a crazy woman for him. Now, when he was there in front of me, I felt my whole body stopped working. He turned and saw me which made him frozen too. I just was watching him but he averted his eyes from mine.

I entered the room. I took a seat. I didn't hear anything they were saying but was only watching him. Suddenly I felt Lindy shaking me.

" Huh!? What?" I said and watching him going out of the room.

" It's finished. " she said and I nodded.

Then I got a message : What are you doing here?

I knew it was him. I replied back :

Getting what I want.

His reply came :

Why are you doing this?

I said :

I am doing this cause I want you. I am not going to lose, Flynn. Cause, I am Stella.