You Can't

Flynn's POV

" Mr. Campbell, we need O- blood immediately but blood bank is saying they don't have enough. Please arrange the blood first. Your patient is in a critical situation. Please hurry up." The doctor said as he came out of the emergency room. This what I never wanted to hear.

" Yes, doctor I will do something." I said.

" Doctor, my blood group is also O- . I can donate blood." Cindy said suddenly.

" Please, come with me, Miss." Doctor said.

" Arrange some more, Mr. Campbell in case we need more. The patient has lost a lot of blood." He said and I nodded.

" Don't worry, Mr. Campbell. Stella will be perfectly fine. Trust me she has seen more than this." Cindy told me and went inside.

She has seen more than this!!!! What was that?! What has she seen?! Forget about that now. Arrange for blood first. I picked my phone out.

" Ferguson!!!" I said.

" Flynn, how is Stella?" He asked at once. I know this old man loves Stella like his daughter. I sighed.

" No, Ferguson. Nothing that can give you hope. But we need O- blood. Arrange it." I said.

" Ok, done." He said.

" And that what about the bustard!!!" I asked.

" We are trying to get him." He said.

" Ferguson, no trying I want him before me on his knees before Stella opens her eyes. If you failed Ferguson. Mark my words I will empty my gun in your brain instead of his. You know me better than anyone. You know how cruel I can be." I gritted.

" Flynn, just forget about him. We will get him any time now. You only have to know is about Stella. I will send my sister Amber.  Her blood too is O- . I am searching for more." He said.

" Yes, tell her to come first." I said and hung up. I sat down and waited for Cindy to come out. Suddenly my phone started to ring. It's Tracy.

" Hello!!" I said.

" Bro? Where are you? It's 11:00 PM. Won't you come back home tonight? Or you are with Stella?" She asked.

" Tracy, I am busy with some works. You guys have dinner and sleep. I will be late." I said.

" But, bro. Where are you?" She asked.

" In office. Why?" I said. I don't want the kids to get worried.

" Wow, bro. I never knew when you transfered your office in hospital." I heard the voice from back and I turned then saw the kids. Tracy, Finn and Tris was there.

" Who told you?" I asked.

" You won't tell us ever. So, you didn't tell us, bro." Finn said sitting beside me.

" Ferguson!!!" I gritted.

" Bro, calm down." Tracy said. I looked at her.

" Calm down?!! How Tracy?!! How??? Look at me. I lost today. I lost in my own life. Flynn Campbell. The unbeatable person who never lost ever. But look at me today, I lost in the biggest thing of life. Look at this lost person, Tracy. How will I calm down when she is fighting for life in the emergency room!!! How can I calm down when she is struggling for every breath and how am I supposed to calm down when I am dying inside? I never had any trust in God. After the things HE had done with me. But today my heart I praying for her safety. I don't know I am not understanding why am I feeling this restless today. I am feeling like my heart is going to stop beating. Why am I dying from inside why!? Tracy I can't calm down. I can't." I said.

" And why is that bro?" Tracy asked.

" Because, I love her." I said honestly.

" Exactly, bro. You love her." She said.

" Bro, you know why that person could go this far!!!" Tracy asked.

" Who?" I asked.

" The one who did this with Stella." She said.

" Why?" I asked remembering Stella's face. Can I live without her in my life?!

" Because he thought she belongs to no one. You know. He thought she is single so no one is in Melbourne to save her as her family is in NYC." Tracy said.

" So?" I asked.

" Bro, this what I was scared of. You know what? You won't understand. If he knew she is yours he had never could get this much courage to do this with her. But as he knew she is single he had done this stupid thing. Bro, if you want her to be safe and sound then keep her to yourself. She is precious, bro. Don't let her go. No one can love her like you do and no one can love you like she does. You know this better than me. Bro, don't send her back. Don't do it again. Cause, by now all of our enemies came to know that she is your biggest weakness beside us. Bro, they won't attack on us now. They will attack on her. The second you decide to send her back the next second you will get her dead and that's the truth. The soon you will get it the soon the problem will be solved, Bro. Now you don't have any other way. You have to keep her to yourself." Tracy said.

" Bro, Tracy is right. You need her the same way she needs you." Finn said. " Bro, don't take a wrong step. One wrong step from you will destroy you both. It's time to let you fear go of. You can't live like this bro. You can't." Finn said.

" Yes, beside that do you think Stella's Family will take this news easily!!! They will -" Tracy stopped as Finn hold her hand.

" One minute. Has anyone informed her family?" Finn asked.

" Not now. I don't want them get worried. Her mom has heart's problem. I don't want her break down. Just not now. After Stella wakes up we will inform her family." I said.

" Ok, bro if you say so." Finn said.

" But bro. This time you can't slip. You have to decide. I hope you got me bro. You can't live like this. You can't." Tracy said and Finn nodded in agreement.