Insanity

Flynn's POV

" Finn and Tassy are fighthing again." I saw Tris was standing near the doorstep of the study room. I sighed.

" Ok, let's go. Stop them." I said hold his hold. He was warm. I pick him up and yes I was right he had a fever. What is his nanny doing!!!

I reached to the washroom. Took a towel and wetted it. Then rubbed his body softly with that. I slightly made his head wet then rubbed it. Changed his dress into his PJs. I took him and went downstairs where I heard bickering of two insane kids. I went there and saw both were throwing whatever they get in front of their eyes. Weirdo!!

" You are a Buffalo." Tracy said to Finn.

" You no need to think you are a butterfly, you are a hippo." Finn said.

" You are crocodile." She said.

" You are anaconda." Finn said.

" Anaconda doesn't exist." She said.

" It does." He mocked.

" Yeah, then you are dinosaur." She said to him.

" Hahaha, I am bigger than you then." Finn said.

" No, change it. You are a bug. Tiny bug." She smirked.

" You are a bacteria." He smirked.

" You are a virus." She said.

" You are a pumpkin." He said.

" From where pumpkin came from? But yeah, you are a frog." She said.

" You are a snake. Cobra." He sticked tongue out.

" You are scorpion." She said.

" Enough you both." I said them.

" He started. " Tracy said pointing  Finn.

" Really? I prefer your name." He said.

" Enough. You both are always fighting. Did you both noticed that Tris is burning with fever? What kind of siblings are you?" I said coldly.

" Bro, I made him sleep but don't know when he got up. Maybe he is hungry." Tracy said. Flynn sighed.

" Will you two ever grown up?" I asked.

" Maybe no." Finn said and got a glare from me.

" What was his nanny doing!!! Isn't she aware of this? Tris needed her now." I said patting his sleeping face a bit.

" Bro, nanny can't help a kid as much as a mother can. You can't buy a mother. Stop trying to buy Nanny's for him. If you want to help him then give him a mother." Tracy said and Finn nodded his head in agreement.

Look!!! Now is acting too lovely siblings!!! Who can say that they were fighting like insanes a while back!!! These two will never change. I shook my head.

" How can I give him a mother? It's not a product to buy or sell. Is it?" I asked.

" You can give him a mother, bro. Just think about it." Tracy said.

" I can't think anything. Enlighten me." I said.

" Alright, get married, bro. Get married with a girl who will love us all a lot and take care of us. Specially Tris. Tris needs a mother's love not anything else. He badly needs that." Tracy said and made me dumbfounded. Marry!!! Me!!! How can I just marry?! No, it's not possible.

" Stop talking rubbish." I said.

" I only talked sense, bro." You are talking insane. Why don't you want to get married? Don't you need someone for yourself? Leave about yourself we need someone who will take care of us. We need someone who will make us feel better, who will always stay with us." She said.

" Don't I do that thing?" I asked.

" You do, Bro. But..." Finn said and stopped.

" But what?" I asked.

" You too stay engaged with your works all the day. We hardly get time to meet each other. Some time you need to go out of country then we left in this big house alone with the servants who are nothing but robots. They never tries to talk unless they are asked something. So, bro, please. Do this favor get married and give her a sister in law who will take care of us like a mother." Finn said.

" That point was quite impressive but sorry kids I am not going to get married. I will take care of you guys by myself. No need to drag any innocent girl in our life which is already risky." I said. I don't want to spoil anyone's life.

" Are you scared, bro?" Tracy said.

" It's not like getting scared. It's about sense." I said.

" But, bro. You need someone to hold you to stay with you to help you to walk every steps with you." Tracy said.

" It's dinner time. Come have dinner." I said to avoid this topic. They will continuously eat my brain if I don't agree with them. But no. I am not at all going to get agreed with them.

We all have our dinner silently and then they went to their room. No one talked about that anymore. I know it didn't turn good. I took Tris to my room with me. He was sleeping. I made him sleep beside me.

I was thinking. Thinking about Tracy's option. No, marriage is not my word. It doesn't exist in my dictionary. I can't spoil someone's life. And now Stella is making it harder for me. She is not understanding the consequences. If we get together she will get hurt. I remembered the day Hudson kidnapped her. I was almost died in tension. I thought something bad happened with her. That was enough to kill me from inside. Now she is again trying to pull out that feeling which I buried under the deepest of my heart. I can't let her win. Losing her will be end of me. It's better letting her go then seeing her getting hurt for me or anyone else.

I don't know what to do. If she keeps her insanities on I know I will surely lose this time. I am not that strong now to keep pushing her again and again. I don't want to see her crying but I know she cried the most for me. I never wanted that. But trust me Stella, it's best for me and you. We can't be together. You have to understand that. We are not for each other. We never meant to be together. We just mistakingly crossed each other's way. Stop your insanities cause they won't work.