A Smirk

Stella's POV

" So, this how. Prince got his Cinderella and got married then started to live happily ever after." I said to Tris. He clapped and smiled. I wiped his lips and made him drink water.

" Wow!!! I too want a Cinderella. She will play with me." Tris said and I smiled.

" Yes, baby. When you will grow up you will be someone's prince charming too and she will be your Cinderella. Then you will live happily ever after. But promise me one thing baby. Will you?" I asked.

" Yes, Cinderstella. Anything." He said and I smiled widely.

" Never break anyone's heart baby. Because people has only one. If you break it, it will never be fixed like before. If you break someone's heart it will be the biggest sin. Because, baby, if you hurt someone physically it can be healed but if you break someone's heart it will not healed ever. Did you get me?" I asked.

" I have problem with some words here, Cinderstella." He said.

" Like?" I asked.

" Like heal, fix, physicious." He said.

" Not, physicious baby, it's physical." I said.

" Yeah, that one." He said.

" Ok, baby. You will get them when you will be grown up." I said.

" Yes." He said.

We were there waiting for Flynn. Where has he gone?!! It was 20 minutes. What the hell is he talking on the phone?? Come on, Stella. Don't act like you never talk like that. When you call your brother you too forget the whole world. Now you are telling him that he is talking for so long!! 20 minutes is nothing to you. Yes, yes. I got it stop lecturing me. I told to my stupid brain.

" Cinderstella!!!!" I heard Tris shaking my hand vigorously.

" What happened baby?" I asked him.

" Bianca." He pointed.

I looked around and found a cute girl with pink frock standing there. I clenched my fist. So, this is the little witch who hurt my baby!!! Wait I will get you. Though I don't like to hurt kids. But she is a spoilt girl. She really hurt Tris badly. He had a mark in his delicate baby skin. How dare she!!!

" My baby, please sit here for a minute. I will be right back." I said to Tris.

" No, Cinderstella, don't go." He hugged my waist and clutched me tightly.

" Baby, I will just go and come back. I am here not going anywhere leaving my baby." I said.

" You promise?" He asked.

" I give you my words." I said.

" I don't need your words. Give me promise." He whined. I smiled. Kids and their confusions!!!

" Yes, baby. I promise." I said and he smiled widely.

" Ok, don't move from here. I will be here. Just a minute." I said and  I reached the girl who was eating something and her mom was talking on phone. I patted her right shoulder and moved back to the left one. I put a bit more salt in her food and normally went to the washroom area. I took off my coat and came back so that no one can recognize it's me. Even if they checks CCTV. I smiled wrecked at my own plan. The girl will not be hurt but she will understand what is the bitterness. I came back to our table and saw Tris sitting there, looking here and there.

" Hey, baby. I am back." I said and he ran to me then hugged my legs. I knelt down.

" Sorry, baby. I am late. I am sorry." I said and hugged him tightly.

" I was very scaaed." He said to me.

" Why scared baby? Our Tris is the bravest kid ever. He shouldn't be scared." I said kissing his cheek.

" What kind of mom are you?" I heard a voice from my back. As I turned I saw an woman in her mid 30.

" Sorry, ma'am. I am not-"  I couldn't complete.

" What do you think yourself? You can't leave your kid like this. Do you know if something happens to him you would be responsible here. Is this the way to treat kids!!" She was saying what she wants too. Enough is enough." Why gave birth to o him if can't take care." She told only to boiled.

" Enough, ma'am. Enough you have spoken. Don't teach me how to handle my kid. I can handle them better than you.  Don't even try to think that I am afraid of you. So, shut your mouth and don't show me your fake concern." I said and the lady was shocked. She didn't thought that I will react like this. But she needs to know she can't lecture Stella Anderson like this. This was too much to tolerate. She was talking nonsense. I needed to stop her. I did it.

" Now leave." I said in a cold tone.

She left and I hold Tris. I was hugging him taking him in my arms. He buried his face in my neck.

" So, baby is upset with Stella!!!" I asked.

" No, Tris is not upset. " He said.

" Hmm, I was thinking who wants ice cream?" I said. He looked at me immediately.

" I want." He said.

" Exactly, then let's go." I said.

" But, bro?" He said. I was extremely angry with this guy. He is still not here. I looked around. I couldn't find him.

" Excuse me." I called the waiter.

" Yes, ma'am." He said.

" Listen, please can you help me." I said.

" Sure, ma'am." He said.

" Do me this favor, if someone is searching for us, please tell him that we will be downstairs. Tell him to search there." I said and he nodded.

" Sure, ma'am. I will tell your husband." He said.

" But  he is not-." I was clearing.

" Waiter!!" Someone called from the other side.

" Excuse me, ma'am. I will tell him. You go." He said and I went downstairs with Tris. We sat on the table of the ice cream parlor.

" Ma'am, your order?" A waitress came.

" Well, Tris. Baby. Which one will you take?" I asked.

" Chocolate." He squealed. I smiled.

" Two chocolate." I said and she nodded.

We were waiting for the ice cream. Suddenly, someone sat down the chair next to me.

" Excuse me? Do we know each other?" I asked feeling disgusting.

" Then let's get introduced. My name is Hugh Fogg." He said. Frog better matched.

" So? What will I do with the bloody name?" I asked.

" Wow, I like feisty." He said.

" Get lost you stupid." I gritted.

" Is this your baby? Very cute. But doesn't look good without a father. Give me a chance beauty." He said and I shot him a death glare.

" So what's your decision? It's better be double than a single mother." He said.

" Save yourself before I make you miserable for looking at my family." I heard the voice from my back and I smiled widely seeing the stupid face of this guy. I smirked. A smirk of satisfaction.