Suspicious

Stella's POV

" Hello, everyone." I said everyone in the Breakfast table. They all smiled.

" Here sit down and take Breakfast." Tracy said.

" Cinderstella, please seat with me and feed me." Tris said. This baby is super duper cute. They said we had a special bond before. I still feel so much affection for him. I smiled and sat beside him.

" Sure, baby boy." I said.

" Cinderstella, will you go to my school with me. I missed you so much." He said and his eyes were watering. It was enough for me to understand how much he did miss me. Cause, kids don't lie they are like Angel. I love my little angel a lot.

" Of course I will." I said and smiled.

" Of course you won't." I heard Flynn. I rolled my eyes.

" And why can't I go?" I asked.

" Cause, doctor gave you complete bed rest." He said.

" I will break his face. First of all he gave me electric shock and now he is up to make me a prisoner. Do I look like I am going to listen to him? Never ever. I am going out today and no one can stop me." I said very loudly.

" You shouldn't go out. Your wound is still not healed, dear." I heard another voice from the staircase. I saw Steffan was coming down.

" Good morning." I said to him. I don't know why he makes me feel home and I still have a doubt that he is my brother.

" Good morning, little girl." He said. Though I wanted to say I am not little but he called with so much love that I didn't say anything. " How are you feeling now?" He asked.

" Feeling better. Thank you." I said. He smiled and nodded.

" Can I go out? Please , tell your stupid cousin to take me out. I will die here being captured like this." I requested him.

" Stella, I can't help you in this matter. Because you are not healed properly still you have wound. And no one can change Flynn's mind if he says no that means no." He said and I sighed.

" Is he always this stupid?" I asked him and got a glare from Flynn. I ignored him and looked at Steffan who sat in between Bella and Ellie. Ellie smiled at him. He whispered something to her and she blushed. Oh!!! Something Something with my sister!!! Not bad. I smirked.

" Ahem!!!" I cleared my throat."Did I miss something?" I asked smirkingly.

" Yes, a bit." Steffan said and Ellie elbowed him.

" Ok you missed nothing." He said but I smirked as I found everyone smirking at them. Ellie was silent.

" Stop looking at me like this you all." Ellie said. Suddenly I remembered last night incident. Now I got it. I smiled inwardly.

" You know Tasha, what happened last night?" I said.

" What happened, Stella?" She asked buttering her bread slice.

" Yesterday night I slept with Ellie. In the middle of the night I was so thirsty and I woke up. I saw Ellie wasn't there. I walked downstairs and drank water. I wasn't feeling well. So I decided to go to the garden to get some fresh air. You know, I saw ghosts there. They were there. When I asked they didn't answered but ran away. So afraid of me. If this guy didn't stop me I would've caught them already." I said and suddenly Steffan choked and Ellie gave him water then patted his back.

Oh hoo, look look look, how clever Stella is!!! There is not something. There is more than something. I smirked. Very good.

" Eat silently, Stella. You talk too much without any reason." Flynn said.

" Don't talk with her like this." Steffan said.

" I just told her to eat. Stop being over possessive brother." Flynn said.

" Like you are not over possessive over your sisters?" He asked back.

" Ok, I lose you win." Flynn said.

" Good." Steffan said.

We all were having breakfast and almost were done. Then Ellie made my mood more than better.

" Look, if Stella is feeling better we can go to a picnic next Sunday. Our family will reach tomorrow and we can call Stella's friend Cindy." Ellie said.

" I am excited about the picnic but Cindy!!! I don't know how will she react!!" I said.

" She knows everything. In fact she was the one who first saw you there when you fall from stairs she informed us in time otherwise God knows what would happened." Bella said.

" She will be hurt that I forget her too." I said.

" Stella, this is truth now. We have to accept it." Finn said.

" So, you think she won't mind, right?" I asked.

" Look, Stella. In my opinion we will only mind if you hurt someone. Here you didn't hurt anyone you yourself are hurt. How come you could know that this all will happen?!! If you knew you must've told her before right? Now, we human don't know what God is thinking best for us." Tasha said.

" Yes, she is right. Cause, there must be something good for which God is making you go through this situation." Tracy said.

" You guys are giving me hope that I will get back my memories otherwise I already left hopes. You know whenever I try to remember I feel a sharp pain in my head but there is a blurry vision like someone is dragging me somewhere by my hair and there is blood all over." I said.

" Stella, stop thinking, ok dear?" I found Steffan saying that and he was fisting both of his hand so strongly that I felt pity for the fork.

" Yes, I don't want to think anything. This why I wanted to go out but this guy won't let me." I sighed.

" Why not you guys play tennis or something in backyard until your family comes?" Flynn said.

" What if the ghosts are still there?" I asked and smirked.

" Then don't disturb them just do your own business." This time Flynn said and smirked.

So, my suspicious thought wasn't wrong. There is more than something in between these two. I smiled widely. I don't have any problems though.