Am I Changing!!!

Stella's POV

" She is ok, but take care of her. She is recovering." Someone said.

" Ok, Dr. But why had she fainted suddenly?" I heard his voice.

" Dr. She is alright, right?" I heard Steffan saying with tensed voice.

" Yes, Mr. Anderson. She is perfectly fine. I think she is recovering." Dr. Said.

" Thank you, Doctor. I just want my sister get well soon. Just want she get back her memories and come back to us." Steffan said.

His sister!!! Who is his sister?!! Is he referring me?!?? But how can I be his sister??? I have two brothers right?

" Yes, Mr. Anderson. She will be fine soon." Dr. said.

" Yeah, waiting for like years." Steffan said.

" We should go out and let her rest, Steffan." I heard Ellie saying.

" Yeah, you are right." He said and I felt a warm kiss on my forehead and maybe a teardrop fell into my head and soon absorbed in my locks.

" Be my little girl again, please. I miss you. Your Bro miss you a lot my doll." I heard Steffan saying.

I was still unable to open my eyes. I was still having slightly pain in my head. Having immense pain in head made my soul swollen. I wasn't getting what is happening.

" Wake up soon, Cinderstella." I heard my baby Tris saying and kissing my cheeks and poking my nose softly.

I heard the door opened and some people went out. Then I was going to sleep again I felt someone was holding my hands tightly. He was raking my hair with his fingers. That worked as magic on me. I can say it was him. I knew his signature manly fragrance. I inhaled deeply and leaned to his touch. I just don't know when I slept. I wake up in the morning and found myself sleeping like a baby. Like I curled up myself like a fetus. I laughed at myself.

" What's too funny?" I heard his voice.

" Nothing. You won't understand. What are you doing here early in the morning?" I asked. He looked at me without any emotions. That means he is irritated now.

" What!! What have I done?" I asked.

" You are acting weird. You fainted yesterday evening and are waking up now. I was freaking crazy. Do you want me to kill myself?! What's your problem? Why did you faint?" He asked.

" Why are you scolding me?" I said with weepy voice. He came to me and tried to touch me but I slipped down the bed from the other side. I kept looking the other side. He reached me and hugged me tightly from back. My heart melt at once.

" I didn't scolded you, Sweetheart." He said and kissed my head. " I was scared. I can't bear losing you." He said with a really soft tone and I couldn't hold back myself. I turned and hugged him tightly. I don't know how long we were hugging each other until we heard a knock and broke the hug. I saw my mom coming in. I smiled widely.

" Good morning, baby. You wake up?" Mom came to me and hugged me.

" Yes, mom." I said.

" How are you feeling now?" She asked.

" I am fit and fine just I am hungry as hell. I can eat a whale if you can arrange. I said and mom laughed.

" Ok, come downstairs. I will make you American Breakfast today." She said and I smiled.

" Yes, Mom." I said. She was going back then stopped suddenly.

" By the way, Stella baby, why did you faint suddenly?" She asked. I thought for a moment. It must be a dream. If not then the memory book was there. But it is not here.

" It was a dream, mom." I said. She looked at me for a while then nodded and went back.

" I am going too, you better not faint again." He said and went back to his room. I pouted.

I went to washroom and got freshen up. I came down changing my PJs. I sat between Alan and Edwin.

" Good morning, sleeping beauty. How are you?" Alan said.

" I am perfectly fine." I smiled.

" Keep smiling you don't look good in dull face. No, no we are not use to see your dull face. It makes me feel horrible." Edwin said and I hugged him from side.

" I think I can also have a hug from my sister." Alan said and I hugged him too. No, I was wrong, they are my brothers for real. I smiled.

" Stella!!" I saw Ellie coming down she came to me and hugged me tightly. She kissed my forehead.

" Thanks God that you are alright, little girl." She said.

" Good morning, little girl. You are alright now?" I heard Steffan. He came to me and patted my head. Then my dad, Steffan's parents, girls, Finn asked the same.

" Cinderstella!!!" I heard my baby rabbit. Who merely took a minute to reach me. I smiled. He jumped on my lap and hugged me tightly. I chuckled and hugged him back.

" I miss you, don leave me." He said and my heart felt with a warm overwhelming feeling. I hold him tightly. I filled my plate with foods. I think I took ten person's meal in my plate. I started to feed Tris then I feed myself. I was eating like a hungry woman who didn't eat anything from last thousand years. But who cares!!! Food is love.

" Umm, Alan. I am going out this evening with Tasha and girls accept stella. We have some work." Bella suddenly said.

" Why not me?" I asked surprisingly.

" Cause, you are not ok. You need rest. I don't want to bother you." Bella said.

" But I want to go." I whined.

" Where are you guys going?" Edwin asked.

" There is a ramp show of GS this evening and they invited us too." Tasha said.

" I also want to go. Please." I said.

" You can't go." Flynn said.

" Why not?" I asked.

" You won't go." He said.

" I will." I said.

" Let her go." Tracy said.

" She will feel better." Natalie said.

After so many arguments I won and he lost. Let's rock this evening. Rock this evening!! I don't even know what happens there and I said that!!! Am I changing?!!!