Be My Mommy

Flynn's POV

I came downstairs and started to search for both of the kids. They are going to be my death. I am also a stupid to leave them alone like this. I shouldn't have gone leaving them alone. Where are they now!!! I didn't know there are so many people who will come to ice cream parlor in this work time. I sighed. How am I going to find them out?

" Excuse me!!" I asked a waitress.

" Yes, sir." She said.

" Have you seen a girl with a little boy came here and ordered ice cream?" I asked.

" Sir, this is ice cream parlor and many of mothers come here with their kids." She said.

" Well, the girl was wearing a blue jeans and white shirt and the boy was in green T-shirt and black pants. You saw them?" I asked.

" They maybe in the corner. You can check." She said and I went to the corner and was trying to find out them.

I tried to find them but these place was very crowded. I was struggling to reach the corner. I somehow managed to get the corner and I went there to see if they were there.   

I found them but the scene made my blood boiled. I found Stella sitting with Tris and a bloody stupid was irritating her. This why I told her not to go anywhere like this. This is not her New York City I swear. This is not her hometown where people will stay a far from her.

" So, what is your decision? It's better to be double than a single mother." He said.

" It's better for you to save yourself before I make you miserable for looking at my family." I gritted every single word and that stupid looked at me and his idiotic smirk dropped.

" Flynn Campbell!!! What a pleasant surprise." He said. I realized I know this stupid.

" Hugh Fogg. Very nice. What else I can expect from a stupid like you." I said.

" Woah, calm down, Mr. Campbell." He said.

" First of all, stand up from the chair and make a distance from my family. Come on get up." I said controlling my anger.

" She didn't protest." He said.

" Stella!!!" I asked.

" I so badly wanted to slap him but didn't cause I thought he has some manner. But see he has none. Stupid, idiot." Stella said and I smiled looking away.

" You were not saying the same a while back, babes." He said and I fisted my hand. I was about to teach him a lesson but I was shocked when I she in a second Stella turned into fire. She hold his collar and jerked.

" What the hell you called me!!!" She said and stood up pulling him up with her. " What the bloody word you called me you bustard?" Stella roared. God!!! Is this Stella?! Or am I dreaming?!

" Was I begging to you to come to me? Did I call you?! Do I look like a bitch?! You bloody f**er." Stella said and slapped him so hard. "Stella Anderson. My name is Stella Anderson. Stay the f**k away from me. I am not that bitch you are thinking of I am that bitch who can destroy you in a blink and there will be nothing which you can do with that. Stay away from me if you don't want to get destroyed and left nothing of yours. Because, I can make you that miserable that you will beg for mercy. I was talking politely that doesn't mean I gave you the right insulting me. Bloody stupid!!" She jerked his collar and pushed him to the wall. " Remember this whenever you try to do this with a girl. This slap will remind you girls are not weak." She turned and saw people were looking weirdly at her. She took Tris in her arm and gestured me to follow her.

" And you guys." She turned to the people around. " Thank you so much for your concern. When this stupid was disturbing me I thought someone will come to see what's going on here. But so sorry to say that none of you gave a glance. I just wanted to say you thanks for that." She walked out and I followed her.

None of us talked. It was like an uncomfortable silent between us. I was thinking and over thinking.

" I want ice cream, Cinderstella." Tris said and I couldn't control my laughter this time.

" Why the hell are you laughing, Mr. Campbell?" She glared and I stopped at once. I shook my head.

" And what did you forget to say?" She asked.

" Sorry, Ms. Anderson." I said.

" Good boy." She said. And Tris started to whine.

" Ok, we will go to ice cream parlor." I said and both squealed like kids.

I sighed. How many image of Stella I found today!!! The crazy Stella, pranky Stella, a mother Stella, a fighter feisty Stella, now a kid Stella. She is definitely different from the other. This was crazy but this was very good to know that Stella is not weak she is a strong girl. We reached there and found they both already left already running towards the ice cream parlor. I sighed. I went inside and sat beside Stella. She was super excited about ice cream as well as Tris.

" Cinderstella!!!" Tris called her and she looked at him smilingly.

" Yes, baby?" She said.

" Can I ask you a question?" He asked.

" Sure, Sweetheart." She said.

" Cinderstella, What is parents?" He asked and made me shocked again. Stella looked at me weirdly.

" Doesn't he know?" She asked and I shook my head. She sighed.

" Tris baby. Listen to me very carefully. Parents are them who brings us in this world. You remember you met Elizabeth's sister? You thought she ate up the baby? Actually, she was going to bring the baby in this world. She was going to be a parent. A mother." Stella said.

" Oh, she is a mom?" Tris asked.

" Yes, baby. But not always it's like she is only the mom. Some time God calls our Mommy to live with him. Then she needs to go. So, then whoever loves you, cares for you, raise you up with love and care you can consider her as your mommy. Cause, it's not like always your mommy be the one who gave you birth. Someone can be your mommy too who loves you a lot and you love her a lot too." She said.

" Cinderstella, do you love me a lot?" He asked.

" Of course, baby. I do." She kissed his cheek.

" I love you a lot too. Then are you my mommy too?" He asked. Her eyes open wide. But she composed herself and looked at me. I was looking at Tris.

" Will you be my mommy? They laughed at me cause I didn't know what is parents." He said.

" Who laughed?" Stella gritted.

" My class fellows." Tris said

" Ok, don't worry I will make them pay for it. I will be your mommy don't worry." She said and hugged Tris tightly which Tris returned wholeheartedly. I smiled at them. Then sighed. Hold yourself Flynn. Just hold on your emotions. I scolded myself.