Tensed Night

Stella's POV

Oh, God!!! What I did?? I freaking kissed him?!!! How has this courage came into me. How I was trembling under his touch!!! I closed my eyes and let tears flow down.

I opened the shower and stood under it. I let myself calm down. I was not understanding what I just did!!! What if he gets a negative thought about me!!! I am a stupid. I fool. What have I done!!!

I took a look shower and let myself relax for a while. I came out and found him nowhere. I expected that. I went to lock the door but it was already locked. I sighed and went to my closet took out my PJs and wore them.

I died my hear and went to make a coffee for me. I made a coffee and went back to my room. I heard a phone ringing. It's not my phone. Whose phone is ringing inside my suite?? I started to find out the phone. Suddenly I heard the phone stopped. I still was searching and it rang again. I found the phone on the couch. Whose phone is that?

I was thinking and the call ended again. As I saw the wallpaper I instantly knew whose phone was that. I found Tasha, Tracy, Finn and Tris it was a selfi, was Tasha's wedding reception party. It's Flynn's phone he forgot his phone here. I sighed and for the third time the phone was ringing. What a boring ringtone!! Can't this guy be a little bit sweet!!! Stella stupid pick up the call must be important.

I saw it's Tracy. I smiled. I looked at the clock, it was 9:30. He still is not home?! I picked up but maybe she didn't recognize my voice. Maybe she didn't expected me here. 

Yeah I was right he is not at home yet. Where has he gone?! I was thinking. Bad thinking were coming on my mind I pushed them aside. I tried to sleep but his face was disturbing a lot. I got up and went to the balcony. I found something change. My things were just big disaster. It was messy but now it looks clean and arranged properly. Who did it?! I asked myself. Me?! No way then?! He!!! No? Or yes!? I wasn't believing myself. I was looking at the outside city and it's colorful lights that made it extremely beautiful. I looked up the star was still shining brightly. I threw a kiss at that.

I sat on the couch and saw my memory book laying down there. I took it. It always gives me a reason to smile and a reason to cry. It's the best thing ever happened in my life. I captured all my memories here. I touched it and opened it. It's the first gift of my life from my brother. He took the pictures when I wasn't even born like my ultrasound

This book starts with my family picture. It was my 17th birthday. I was dressed like a princess. It was happiest day for me. I started modeling when I was 16. I was still very young then. My dad wasn't at all agreed with me. I needed to whine a lot. Then he let me.

I saw my mom who was pregnant with me. I smiled seeing that. She was extremely beautiful lady. I love my mom. I kissed on the picture. Next picture was my dad who was trying to feed mom something but she was pouting and rejecting it. I know I got this habit genetically from my mom.

Then the pictures of a newborn baby which is me. I baby was me. I was very little. My dad sometimes says I was like a little bird. But I never trusted him. I wasn't that little or was I?

I started to see those pictures. Me and my brother. He actually took care of me like my mom. He use to feed me, play with me, he put me into sleep. So, no kidding I called him momma first though he was trying to surprise my mom. I did that called momma and kissed his cheek. I actually did all those things which he taught me to surprise my mom but I didn't do to my mom, did it to him. I was naughty kid. It took whole 2 years for me to understand that he is my brother not mommy. But I use to call my mom 'faly' I mean when bro use to tell me bedtime stories I liked fairies a lot. As my mom is extremely beautiful I thought she is also a fairy. So, I use to call her faly. LOL.

There is a lot of memories captured here. I don't want to see more cause I know I will cry if I kept watching it. It has some memories which makes my heart bleed. I don't want to see them. I don't want to feel the pain. I want peace. I closed it and kept it aside.

I walked inside and looked at my phone. Tracy still haven't called me. He didn't go home yet?! What's wrong with him?! I dialed Tracy's number but no one picked up. I was worried. I dialed Finn's number. It was switched off. What is happening!!!

Stella, stop don't act crazy. Just relax he must be fine. Nothing happened. Nothing just don't think too much. But I was feeling restless. I don't know why but it was crazy feeling. I took my phone and again dialed their numbers but still no one responded. I looked at the clock it was 1:00 AM. This much!! I was very tensed. My heart was crying. Where has he gone and why aren't they picking up there phone?!

I thought something for a while. Then I took a deep breath and dialed a number which was ringing. I hope someone picks up here. I was waiting for the phone being picked up. Suddenly someone heard my wish and picked up the phone.

" Hello!!! Who's there?" The voice made me frozen at once and I started sobbing.