A Letter

Stella's POV

" Where have you gone yesterday evening, Stella?" Ellie asked me.

" I was with Flynn." I said.

" Oh, great. What did you both do? Did you kiss each other?" Tasha asked.

" Isn't it obvious?" Bella asked. I sighed.

" Yeah, that's right." Ellie said.

" Hey!!! I am back." Tracy said from doorstep. She hasn't school for these days. She has a vacation. She went to her friend's house.

" Ellie, how do you know Flynn? I mean you told me that day that you both are friends?" I asked a bit confusedly.

" Umm.. yes, we are friends. Actually, he helped me a lot once when I was in a very awkward situation." She said.

" Oh, so he was your friend first? Then became my fiance?" I asked.

" No, no, he was your friend first then we became friends." She said.

" Oh, ok then. A bit confusing." I said.

" Why so?" She asked.

" He was my friend? Then how he became my fiance?" I asked.

" You guys liked each other. So, he proposed you and you said yes." Tasha said.

" Oh, that's why." I said.

" Yes.". Bella said.

" Tomorrow there is a festival out there. We can join." Tracy said.

" Girl, you know she is not healed properly and Flynn won't let all of us go." Tasha said.

" He sometimes acts like we are prisoners here, no?" I asked.

" He has reason." Ellie said.

" Which reason?" I asked.

" You will know soon." Ellie said.

" Let's go and have a coffee. Café isn't closed till now I guess." Tasha said.

" That is opened 24/7." Tracy said.

" Let's go then and get warm clothes first. The temperature is not at all acceptable." Bella said.

" Oh yes. That's right. Yesterday evening it was freezing." I said.

" Why? Didn't you get comfortable clothes?" Ellie asked.

" No, I was in my normal clothes." I said.

" Didn't you get scolded by Flynn for not wearing warm clothes?" Tracy asked.

" No, he doesn't scold me." I said. All of them looked at me smirking.

" He scolds all but you and Tris." Tasha said.

" Where is Tris?"I asked.

" He is with your mom. She is baking cookies and he is eagerly waiting for them to come out of the oven." Bella said.

" Isn't he cute? Tell me one thing how did you got this cute baby?" I asked remembering his cute face and I smiled widely. This kid has some effect on everyone. I mean everyone is just crazy for him.

" Let's go then. Have a coffee. I am bored sitting at home like this." Tasha said.

" Yeah, I am going to take my jacket." I said.

" Ok, go." Ellie said.

I came downstairs and saw everyone in the hall they were already ready to go out.

" Is it far?" I asked.

" No just 5 minutes." Tasha said.

" Ok that's not a problem. But will your brother react again?" I asked.

" No, look back you will get it." Tasha said. I looked back and found a team of securities following us.

" Will they come with us inside the café? People will think like we are terrorist." I said.

" No worries people won't think like that." Ellie said. We entered the café and ordered. Soon, those orders came and we started to have our coffee.

" But why are we wearing big hoodies?" I asked Bella.

" Cause, people will start to question you about your health and they will start to ask idiot kind of question." Bella said.

" Why will they ask me?" I asked them .

" Cause, you are Flynn's fiance and everyone here definitely knows him and the are very interested in his life." Tracy said.

" Why people are interested in him? Is he a superstar?" I asked and Ellie choked suddenly and started to cough.

" What happened?" I asked patting her back.

" Nothing just like that." She said and I looked at her weirdly.

" Oh, ok." I said.

We were having our coffee and we chitchat a while. We were coming out then the waiter came he handed me an envelope.

" Excuse me?!" I said.

" Ma'am, it's for you. Someone told me to give it to you. He said he is your friend but this time he is a bit busy so that he can't come in front of you but soon he will meet you and surprise all." He said. I looked at the envelope and nodded.

" Thank you." I said.

" You are welcome, ma'am." He walked away. I came out and joined the girls.

" Where were you?" Ellie asked.

" I.. I...I forgot my phone there." I said. I didn't tell them about the envelope as the person wants to surprise us.

" Oh, ok. Come let's go home." She said and we walked back home.

I went to my room and changed into something comfortable. I just took a bath and then took lunch with everyone. I came back to my room and remember about the envelope. I hurriedly took it and opened it.  There was a letter. I opened it

My love,

I know you forgot everything even me and I know you won't trust me. But still I want to tell you this thing that you are mine not his. He is pretending to be all good actually he wants to have a revenge on me.

Please, trust me. He doesn't love you. It was you and me. If you don't trust me then see those pics I send you.

Just ask him if you are his fiance why don't you guys have pics together?! You will get your answer who is right and who is not.

Yours and only yours
Bruno

I was shaking badly. What's these!!! I opened the other envelope and found some pictures of me and another person whom I saw that day in the restaurant. Like we were smiling at each other, holding hands. My eyes widened.

Flynn!!! He is using me?!! No,no,no. He can't do it. He loves me a lot right? Or he doesn't?! I don't know. My head started to hurt a lot as I tried to remember these things. I was getting everything blurred. Last thing I knew I blacked out.