Tricky Girl

Flynn's POV

I was looking weirdly at the two kids in front of me. They have a huge age gap but literally the same. Look at them. I sighed as Tris and Stella giggled together. My office was a big mess and Stella was playing with Tris in it. They were running and trying to catch each other and destroying my office totally.

I sat on the couch helplessly. What can I do with it!!!! I tried to stop them but why would they listen to me?! I stopped trying and let them play. This why kids are dangerous in some points.

" Got you!!" Stella said and caught Tris then started to tickle him. He was giggling again. I smiled and then.

Actually, Tris wasn't feeling well today, so, I thought he better not go to school today. I told him to take rest. But when I was leaving for office he was stubbornly refusing to be home alone and wanted come with me. So, I needed to take him with me. I bring him here and when we reached here he got down and ran into the office. Before I could say something, he went to a model an hugged her legs tightly. But as she turned I sighed. He saw her before.

So, Stella too became a baby getting Tris. She is acting like she is 6 years old baby. She is giggling with her, she is smiling and laughing with him, playing with him. That's very nice to see Tris this happy after so many days. But he was very very happy today.

I attended my meeting through a Vedio conference. I couldn't go to Toronto, I was to go but Tris was sick so I couldn't go. I was so tensed. My family is more important for me than anything else.

" Sir!!!" I heard from the other side.

" Yeah, Mr. Wood." I said.

" Sir, we were about to -" he couldn't finish as there were sounds of breaking glasses from my side and I saw that Stella and Tris broke the glass on my table. Both were looking down with mischievous smirk on their faces. They are irritating me as hell.

" Hey, you two kids. Go, play outside." I said. They were doing that cause I stopped them to go outside. I admit my defeat. I can't take care of kids. I sighed. I already had 3 kids. Is this necessary to add Stella too!!! She is just another kid to mess everything.

" I am hungry." Stella said.

" I am also hunngy." Tris said. I face palmed.

" It was hard work to mess everything up here and your cabin is very boring. I didn't enjoyed destroying it. How colorless it is!!! Grey!! Black!! At least added some white too. What a man you are!!! Can't you do something interesting with your cabin. It's so colorless and boring." She said. I glared at her.

" Oh, Mr.!! Hello!! Why are you are you glaring at me? You should thank me." She said and I was surprised.

" Excuse me, ma'am. Why should I say thank you? Isn't that you who should say sorry?! " I crossed my arms over my chest.

" Girls never says sorry. Boys should say that. Come on, say sorry." She said.

" Never. Go out and play there. Don't eat my brain." I said and her facial expressions changed. First she made her eyes twinkle, her lips formed a pout and she twinkled her eyes a few time making sobs and whimpered a little. I was shocked.

" You scold me!!!!" She said wiping tears. " You are very bad. I hate you, Flynn." She said.

" Stella!!! When have I scolded you?" I said shocked.

" You told me ' get out'. Am I that irritating?" She asked in a baby tone with a cute puppy face and pouting lips.

" Stella, I didn't mean that. I was just saying that I was working and it was disturbing me." I said.

" Oh, I am disturbing you? Ok I will go." She said and tried to get out of my cabin. I hold her hand and pulled her near so that she could stand in front of me.

" Stella, don't be mad. I didn't say that. Ok, I am sorry. I shouldn't have said that." I said.

" Sorry not accepted." She said.

" Tell me what can I do for get your sorry?" I asked.

" Take us to have lunch. I am hungry. We are hungry." She said.

" Yes, Bro. I am hunngy." Tris said. I sighed.

" OK, wait." I said. I took my laptop and told Mr. Wood to cancel the meeting till this evening.

" Let's go, kids." I said.

" After you, old man." Stella said and I shook my head.

" Wait!!!" Stella said.

" Now what?" I asked.

" I have to call someone. I promised her to join her in lunch." She said. Thanks God that she didn't took that Dan guy's name. Otherwise I don't know what I would've done to him.

" Ok, hurry up call her." I said and she went a far to talk.

" Tris, how are feeling now?" I asked him who was eagerly waiting for Stella to join in her childish acts.

" I am feeling good, bro." He said. " Can you get me down? I wanna waak." He said and I smiled. He still has some words error. I nodded and let him walk. Stella came back with a disappointed face.

" What's wrong with the face?" I asked.

" She can't come." She said sadly.

" Who?" I asked.

" Candy." She said.

" Candy!!! Is that her name for real??!!" I asked.

" Then!! What did you think!!! I am joking with you? How mean, Flynn!!! Say sorry." She said.

" I mean what kind of name is candy?" I asked.

" Say sorry." She said.

" Ok, sorry. You happy?" I asked.

" Yes, very. By the way, her name is Cindy not Candy. I call her Candy. For fun." She said and winked. I narrowed my eyes and her.

" Oh..oo..." She said and ran away then she turned and winked at me making me shocked. "Pranks are good sometimes." She said.

" Wait you crazy girl." I said and  ran after her. She squealed and ran away. I sighed. This girl is extremely tricky and full of drama. I shook my head.