Kidding Me!!!

Stella's POV

" You are so funny, Eddie." I said to him.

" He is not funny, he is rude. You don't even have any idea. How much." Tasha said and passed him and sat beside me.

" Oh, really, Ma'am?" Eddie asked.

" You need a proof?" She asked.

" You have proof?" He asked.

" Don't try to be so smart, Mr. Stewart." She said. Stewart!!! Who is Stewart!!!

" Stewart!!" I said and both of them were shocked. " Who is Stewart?" I asked.

" Stewart!! Umm, actually I call him that, yes. Nothing more. You come with me. Let's go to the hall and everyone is watching movie. You too come Mr." She said to me and Edwin.

I was thinking why would someone call her boyfriend as Stewart!!! What's going on? I was thinking. But in no time use reached the hall and Bella pulled me to sit beside her. She was under a blanket and she shared that with me and hugged me from side.

" I missed you a lot." She said and suddenly I felt a warm wave on my heart. I felt very comfortable in her hug. I felt like we did it several times before. Maybe we did but I don't remember. Who cares!!! I am living my life now.

" Cinderstella, me too." I saw Tris. I smiled and make him sit on my lap. He smiled and kissed my cheek. I covered him with the blanket and kept watching the movie.

I was thinking. I have them now. I remember my past or not I want to make my future. I want to make my new memories. I will keep them securely in my memory. My new memories with my family members. My lovely family. I smiled. Suddenly I heard a car horn. I knew it was him. After a few minutes I saw the door opened and he entered. He smiled at everyone.

" Good evening, everyone." He said and ruffled Tris' hair who was already slept. Everyone smiled back.

" Go, get fresh almost dinner time." Ellie said.

" Ok, you guys go and start I will join you in a while." He said.

" Yeah, fast." She said. Everyone started to  leave. I was also standing up taking Tris but he took him and helped me to sand up.

" Thank you. How was your day today?" I asked.

" Yeah, was a bit tiring." He said. " He had his dinner?"

" No, he hadn't." I said.

" This is not good. He is sleeping empty stomach regularly." He said and kissed his head. I can sense his tension seeing his face. He loves his siblings a lot. This is one of the reason that I love this guy a lot. He is so devoted to his family a lot. I hold his hand and kissed his cheek. He looked at me and was shocked. Then he pulled me in him.

" What happened, Madame? Showing so much love today? Is God that kind on me today?" He asked and I blushed.

" Why can't I kiss my fiance?" I  asked.

" Yeah, sure you can. But you don't know how to kiss. You should kiss like this." He hold my waist and kissed me.

" Stella, everyone -" I saw Tracy, "Oh, shit. Sorry, you guys carry on." She ran away. I tried to get rid of his hold but he tightened the grip. I glared at him and he just smirked.

" What?!" He said.

" Leave me, everyone is waiting for us." I said.

" Why pretty girl? Didn't you heard what Tracy said? She said us to continue." He said.

" Like you listen to every word of her always?" I asked.

" Leave it." He said.

" Tris, baby you wake up!!!" I said and he left me to look at him and I ran away showing him my tongue.

" You tricky girl. Wait until I get you." He said and I ran away giggling.

I came to the dining hall and found everyone sitting there already. I sat beside Ellie and found Steffan sitting beside me.

" Let's exchange the chairs." I said Steffan. He smiled.

" No, little girl. You can sit there." He said.

" I know I can but I want you to sit here in my chair." I said and make him stand up and exchanged the chairs.

" How are you feeling now, princess?" My dad called me.

" I am fine, dad." I said.

" Mom?!" I called my mom.

" Yes, baby." She looked at me with concern.

" I don't know if I have told this to you before, cause I don't remember anything. But mom you are so beautiful. So very much." I said. She looked at me with watery eyes.

" Mom, please don't cry. I am fine. I am with all of you. I won't go anywhere leaving you all." I said and Tasha hugged me from side.

" Sorry for late." I heard him saying.

" I will sit with Cinderstella." I heard Tris. I smiled and made him sit on my lap and made him eat dinner.

" When did he wake up?" I asked Flynn. He sat across me.

" Just woke up." He said.

We were done eating and were talking in the hall. He was sitting in the corner and listening everyone. One thing I had discovered these days, Flynn is a very calm and quiet guy. He doesn't talk much but his actions are more important than this words. He doesn't like to talk much.

Everyone was talking suddenly he stood up and came towards me. What's now!!! He wants to kiss me in front of my family? No, he won't do it. Or he will? I asked myself.

" Can we go for a walk in the garden?" He asked and I nodded and hold his hand.

We started to walk towards the garden. I was looking at the beautiful flowers. I love them. We were walking but suddenly he stopped. I looked at him.

" Stella, I umm... I don't know how to do it. I first time did it just like that. But as you don't remember things it turned very worst for me." He said and took off the ring from my ring finger. I was shocked. Is he leaving me?!!

" Flynn, I promise I will try to remember everything but please don't leave me. I promise I will always love you, memories doesn't matter right? I am still the same Stella who loves you a lot." I said and cried. I can't think of that he will leave me. I closed my eyes and opened I found him knelt down in front of me. My eyes widened.

" Will you marry me? I know I am not a good person, I hurt you a lot but I love you purely there is no flaws in my love. I will always love you like this. Will you be Mrs. Campbell and make me the happiest person in this universe?" He asked. I was very shocked to say something. I just kept looking at him.

" Say something?" He said.

" Are you kidding me!!! Of course." I said and he stood up making me wear the ring and he hugged me. I heard claps and turned my head to see that our families are there. They were smiling. They all knew!!! I smiled at them too.