awakened

{ I would like to give a shout out to @Mariahsarate, she created the wonderful cover for two hearts and has also helped me with a few ideas. So I would like to dedicate this chapter to her. Also check out her book called I'm Forever Yours, Faithfully. Her writing is awesome!!!!}

Opening my eyes, I blinked a few times as I adjusted to the bright lights. All I could see was white, white walls, white floors, white bed. I could here the machines beeping next to me and people shuffling around outside the door. One thing I hated the most, hospitals. Looking around the room, my eyes fell on Rachel. She was curled in a ball sleeping, clearing my throat I tried to talk. "Rachel" my voice was raspy but I needed to touch her. "Baby wake up" I said a little louder and this time she jumped up and ran over to me. She wasn't fully awake but she cared more about me and it made me smile.

"Oh my God Finn, I was so worried I lost you again" she said as tears began to slip down her beautiful face. Reaching up, I wiped the tears away.

"I'm fine baby, come here" when she crawled on the bed I wrapped my arms around her. She held on tighter as if I would disappear. "What happened?" I asked her as I ran my hands through her hair, trying to calm her down.

"You, collapsed after we made love" she told me and I was hit with the memories of that night. I felt my self grow hard and tried to adjust myself but she already caught on. "Well I see you remember it quite well honey" she smiled up at me and her eyes were filled with lust.

"Very well my love. Why did I black out?" I asked her as I continued to play with her long hair.

"The doctors think that you were overwhelmed with the events of that day or maybe that the memories came back so quickly you passed out from it. That's pretty common though"

"You know I don't care if I ever remember but I will always remember that night we made love baby. I love you so much and I'm sorry I put you through hell. When you were in the accident...I though you died. You were unconscious and for the first time in my life I was scared" I was over whelmed with emotions but I didn't care. I'm done running.

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes and placed her hand on my cheek " I love you to the moon and back Finn" she said and I grabbed her hand in mine, looking down at her ring finger I smiled. She still wore the ring.

"Will you grab my pants for me baby?" I asked her and tried to sit up. When she came back to the bed, I reached into my pocket and fished around. Finally finding what I was looking for, I looked up at her. "I may not remember when we got married but I will remember today. I promise to remain faithful to you, to love you and cherish you for the rest of my life. Today marks the day, I become your husband again" I looked her in the eyes as I was speaking, looking down at the ring I held in my hand, I handed it to her so she could place it on my finger. Taking the ring from my hand, she slid it on my finger.

"I love you Finn" she said and bent down to kiss me.

"I love you more my love" kissing her back I poured all I had into the kiss, her knees buckled and I pulled her onto the bed. Suddenly we heard someone knock on the door and we broke apart." I am so tired of being interrupted" I practically growled when the door opened, only to see my beautiful baby girl poke her head inside.

"Daddy!!" She yelled and ran over to the bed.

"Alexa, baby come give daddy a hug. I missed you so much babygirl" when she jumped on the bed, she wrapped her tiny arms around my neck.

"I missed you daddy, I love you" she said and gave me a kiss.

"I love you more babygirl" i told her and then she flew into Rachels arms" I love you mommy" she said and gave her a kiss.