A Surprise

Draco's POV End of year 1 on the train
I'm glad I don't have to see Potty or the Weasel anymore and I'm excited to see my older sister (Y/N). She's the best sister anyone could ask for but I won't show my joy until I get home. Crabbe and Goyle are coming round to the Manor for my birthday and because their parents are going on holiday. Everyone loves (Y/N) she's a daddy's girl and she wears (F/C/D) (favourite colour dresses) and shoes. "Crabbe, Goyle Father said that you're staying for two weeks from one week into the holidays" I told them. They nodded and then the lady with the sweets came and they took most of it. Here they go again I thought to myself.

10 minutes later
The train arrived at the train station and I saw mother and father but no (Y/N). Once I got off the train, I went over to my parents because we were the last ones on the station. "Hello Mother. Hello Father. When are we going to see (Y/N)?" I asked. My mother said that she needed the toilet so she went to the girl toilets.

Narcissa's POV
As I walked towards the toilets I felt a tap on my shoulder so I turned to see my daughter (Y/N). I hugged her and she hugged me back. Just to say I told Draco a lie. "Mum I want to introduce you in person to my fiancè Daniel Creever" (Y/N) introduced her fiancè. "Hello Daniel I'm  (Y/N)'s mother Narcissa Malfoy but you can call me Cissa or Cissy." I introduced myself. "As you already know I'm Daniel Creever but you can call me Dan" he told me. Dan had light blond hair, with deep dark blue eyes and light skin. "Wait can I see your engagement ring please?" I asked. She put her left hand out and it was on her middle finger. It was truly beautiful.

Lucius took this well but he is going to give them ' the talk'

Lucius took this well but he is going to give them ' the talk'. I really feel sorry for them. I wonder how Draco is going to take this.
Once I was with Draco and Lucius again, Lucius and I saw  (Y/N) sneaking behind Draco.

(Y/N)'s POV
I crept behind Draco trying not to make a sound. "Boo!" I yelled and Draco gasped in fright and spun around to face me. "(Y/N)!! I haven't seen you in ages!" Draco spoke and we apparated back home.

Malfoy Manor Draco's POV
I took my sister up to my room and talked until I noticed the ring on her finger.

This is a cliff hanger so I only have one question. What will happen next?
Nextime
Draher 😜 😜 😜