The Honeymoon part 1

Daniel's POV
We apparated back to the Manor to get my things and to give Draco something and a warning to be given to him just incase he hears some banging. I went inside to get the locket of me and Y/N together and went back outside.
"Draco I have two rules for you which are if you want to come in our room you must knock or you might see something that you really don't want to see and always stick with either Y/n or me or both of us so no wondering about. Ok?" I spoke, to which he nodded but Y/n and I laughed at the discusted look on his face. We apparated to where the griffins we were going to go on.

Draco's POV
I think I get it when he said knock first. "Because there's only room for two people on a gryffin I thought Y/N and you can go on one and me on the other." Daniel said. I really hope that Y/N knows how to control these. After Dan payed for two weeks in a tropical island I think, Y/N put me on the gryffin and she climbed on after me and we buckled into the seats with Y/N holding the ropes and I saw Dan fly off and ours started running and then jumped and then we were flying. "Draco whatever you do don't make loud noises." Y/N said and I nodded and saw the island that nobody else was going to and I see people who look familiar. As we landed I started to think of who those people were. Once we had got off I saw Y/N running towards the girl and I saw Daniel laugh and gave him a questionable look and he pointed to the girl who I realise was none other than Taylor Swift! (The famous people who you recognise are witches and wizards in this) I saw Taylor wave and I stood there gobsmacked as she smiled and I smiled back. "Draco this is one of my best friends Taylor Swift and Taylor this is my baby brother Draco Malfoy." Y/N introduced us.

Taylor's POV
"Hi Draco I'm Taylor but you can call me Tay." I told Draco, "I'm Draco but you can call me Dray or the nickname Y/N calls me all the time." Draco told me. "And what nickname is that Y/N?" I asked and she replied with the one word Dradel. I nodded and we walked to our house.