Home not sweet home

Draco's POV
"Bellatrix! What have you done! She's your niece not an house elf!" Mother shouted. "What did she do? She did nothing but move house, get married and have children so why?" Father spoke, anger rising. "Well she's helping Potter and I just know it." She said. "You have no prove so how do you know?" I said but walked too one side and we all were helping him.

Harry's POV In the woods
We were running from snatchers, Ron was caught and Hermione cursed my face and I started to have a vision.

Vision
Y/n was with Draco and Bellatrix. "Crucio!" Bellatrix shouted, aiming her wand at Y/n, making her scream and faint.

Normal Harry's POV
"Hermione! Y/n's hurt, we have to get her." I said. The snatchers apparated to Malfoy Manor and we saw Bellatrix and we went inside.
On the way in, we say Y/n next to Draco, now awake but breathing heavily. Bellatrix saw the sword of Griffindor and made Narcissa push us in the cellar, mouthing 'sorry' because we know that Narcissa, Lucius, Draco and Y/n are in the order of the phoenix.

Y/n's POV
I watched as Hermione was being tortured by my so called aunt.
"Y/n, get the goblin out of the cellar. Now!" Bellatrix shouted and I went downstairs and revealed my wand which looks like this.

 Now!" Bellatrix shouted and I went downstairs and revealed my wand which looks like this

And went to the cellar. I unlocked it and stepped inside. "Hi Y/n. Everyone this is Y/n Creever Nè Malfoy. She, like her Mother, Father and Draco, is in the order of the phoenix." Harry said and I waved. I clicked my fingers and Dobby appeared. "Dobby can you apparate Luna and Mr Olivander out please?" I asked and he apparated. I walked Griphook to Bellatrix and she tortured him and Hermione was on the floor with the word 'mudblood' scared into her skin.