Gender check

Time Skip to five months later so you're six months pregnant. Draco's POV
Cristina and I has been dating for seven months and with the Chamber open and Weaslette captured this can't get worse. I've come home to see how Y/n's doing with the babies and we're going to see what gender they are. We flooed to the Manor and Y/n looks really different. Her normal blond locks were curled and she looked really pale. She smiled as we waited for the news. "Mrs Creever we're ready for you now." The docter said and Y/n went inside.

Y/n's POV
"Well Mrs Creever you've got a boy and girl on the way so you need to rest until you have the babies. My advice is to stay inside and eat healthy food until you have them" she smiled and I told the others I have too stay in my room. Once I was in my room, I started reading The cursed Locket by Gilderoy Lockheart and Draco came in my room. "I like the names Galexia and Scorpius Creever but I'll still try to be the best godparent for who?" Draco asked. "You and Cristina are going to be Galexia's godparents and my friends Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift are Scorpius's godparents. Sounds good?" I asked and he nodded. "But don't hex any of her friends that are boys ok?" I said and he shook his head a no and I laughed. "Don't tell me that you read made up books by Gilderoy Lockheart as well as mudblood Granger." He started, "Don't compare me too a mudblood unless I'm better because they shouldn't be in your school!" I shouted. "Sis I know you are pregnant but try to control yourself because I don't really want to see you in a tantrum." He said and I calmed down.

One month later (seven months of pregnancy) Draco's POV
"Hi Cristina do you want to go on another date with me?" I asked her and she nodded her head. "Do you know that you're betrothed to me and that my sister's pregnant with twins which are one boy and one girl?" I asked her, "No but anyway how is she and what are their names going to be and who are going to be godparents?" She asked.
"For Galexia, the future baby girl, her godparents are me and you  and the boy Scorpius is going to have Y/n's friends Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran." I said and she smiled. "Sometimes the baby comes two months early in the Malfoy family so it could be next week" I told Cristina and she nodded.