Depending on you

Narcissa's POV
I couldn't continue reading. Lucius held my hand and Draco took the other and we apparated to the beach house. Once we arrived, we were greeted by Alastar Moody. " Y/n's getting a 'ittle better but not much so they're is a 10% chance that she will live." He said, leading us into the guest room. I saw Tonks and Lucius, Draco and I hugged her. "Whatever Moody's said don't listen she has a 55% chance that she will live not something like 10 or 5 right Moody?" My niece asked and he just scoffed. "Draco what about you go in first to see her." I suggested and he went in.

Draco's POV
I went inside and ran to my sister. Suddenly, I saw memories of us together.
"Draco!" A thirteen year old girl called him and hugged him and tickled his sides.
The flash backs ended and I stroked her head. "Please Y/n I need you to live nothing will be the same without you. Please. I'm depending on you." I cried walking out of the room.

Six weeks later Y/n's POV
I heard three people crying. It was Mother, Father and Draco. I saw two gates. One heaven and two the normal world so I walked towards the normal world. I tried to squeeze the smaller hand infront of me and finally gave it a squeeze and opened my eyes. I was turned away from my parents; when I turned around, they had surprise looks on their faces. "Mother where am I?" I questioned, " You're at the beach house: Bellatrix threw a knife at you; so you're not a ghost or anything?" She asked and I shook my head and we hugged.