Summer Holidays Part 3 Put a silencing charm on!! Smut

Draco's POV
Dan and Y/n went too their shared room. And my parents got their own place so Cristina went to her room in my parents part and I went to mine room in the house with the babies in my room as well which is the same room I was in last time. OH NO!! They're at it again! So I knocked on their door and it opened. "Here's the condom." I said with a discusted look and they laughed. "Thank you Draco, I wondered where that was." Dan smiled. And I left to my room. Once I was in bed, I stared at the wall and then I stopped. I heard moaning! I shook my head and I groaned.

Y/n's POV
Dan gave me the condom and I drank it. I unbuttoned his shirt, chucked it off and outlined his muscles. I felt it harden. He unzipped my dress and pulled it off. I pulled my bra off, revealing my breasts and he pinned me too the bed and kissed me. I moaned into the kiss: he kneeded my breasts. I ran my fingers through his hair as he took my knickers off, he pumped two fingers into my heat and I moaned, but a knock at the door disturbed us and we got dressed into our night clothes and opened the door. It was Draco. "It's now eight O'clock in the morning and you didn't use a silencing charm so now I have bags under my eyes!" He said and we looked outside to see the other house with their lights on. We did that all night and we didn't notice.