Back to Hogwarts

Draco's POV
Hogwarts. Another year more of tormenting Glasses, Blood traitor and Mudblood. I wish I could take Galexia and Scorpius to school but next year I believe Death Eaters are getting the Dark Lord back next year. I'm too young to be a Death Eater! Y/n doesn't like it one bit so until the war is over, she, Dan and the twins are going to France. I have too keep the mirror hidden from all the Death Eaters so it's going to be tough next year. Apparently, Y/n met the Dark Lord when she was seven up too ten and she didn't like him one bit. Even worse my parents have too be horrid around me but, like Snape, they're in the order of the phoenix so the ministry knows too so they won't put us in Azkaban. Galexia was born on the 12th March 1992 at 00:24, the time when the galexy shows and Scorpius was born on the 12th March 1992 at 00:21 so they're five months and sixteen days I think. "Dwaco?" Galexia said. Wait SAID!!!! "Mummy" Scorpius said. SAID! What the hell! I called for Y/n, Mother, Father and Dan. "You just missed they're first words! I exclaimed when they gasped. "What were their first words?" Father asked, " Scorpius's was Mummy and Galexia's was Draco." I said. "So Scorpius said mummy and Galexia said Draco? What about Dad?" Dan said and we laughed. "Draco your first word was Y/n. I remember that one clearly." Mother said.

Train Station Draco's POV
"Draco there's a change of plans. We need to leave now. To France but call me often." Y/n said, I nodded and waved goodbye till next time well in three years anyway.