Taking Baby Galexia to Hogwarts

Draco's POV one month later
Last night I asked Y/n if I could take Galexia to school because Dumbledore told us to either bring in a actual baby or they would give us one so I decided to take Galexia. She said yes but I have to be careful with her. So here I am on platform nine and three quarters. I saw Crabbe and Goyle and sat next to them on the train as I put my suitcase and Galexia's bag onto the other seats. I saw Crabbe holding a baby as well as Goyle. Crabbe and Goyle gave questionable looks. "This is my niece Galexia Creever I also have a nephew called Scorpius. So who are these two?" I asked and apparently this is Goyle's sister and Crabbe's cousin.

The great hall still Draco's POV
I bought Galexia into the great hall and saw everybody with a baby. Once I sat down, people were saying how cute she looked Etc. Cristina sat next to me with her brother's son.

Harry's POV Later that night
We thought Malfoy was the heir of Slytherin so Hermione made us drink the polijuice potion. I turned into Goyle, Ron turned into Crabbe and Hermione didn't come out so we went to the dungeons once we found Malfoy. He sat on the sofa with the baby girl and told us facts about what he knows but the one hour was up so we ran out of the Slytherin Common Room.

Continuing in the next chapter
From draher