Honeymoon part 2 (smut warning)

Draco's POV
Once we were inside the house, I was showed to my room by Taylor and she said that Y/N and Daniel were in their room. Then I heard load moaning. Oh GOD!!! I hope I can get some sleep.

Daniel's POV
As we got into our bedroom, I started stripping off her dress until it was down to her ancles and starting to kneed her breasts through the fabric of her bra and she started to moan. I started to unclip the straps of her bra and I chucked it across the room and I sucked, licked and nipped on her nipple until it was hard, making her moan loudly and repeated it with the other one. Y/N ripped off my shirt and outlined my six pack with her fingers whilst I dragged my hands down her body and squeezed her bottom making her moan. I crushed my lips back to hers in a big bruising kiss, which threatened to take our breath away. I pulled away from the kiss to kiss down her neck, hunting to find her sweet spot. I dragged my lips down her neck and she finally moaned. Found it. I sucked, bit and kissed on that part until there was a big black and purple mark. I pulled down her knickers. She opened her legs wide and I put my head down between her legs and sucked on her cilt. She moaned loudly as I but her cilt and made my tongue go in and out of her making her moan loudly. I pulled away making her whine but pushed a finger deep inside of her and it took her by surprise so she squealed as it curled inside of her. Her fingers tangled in my hair as I added two fingers. I pulled them out and sucked on them.

Y/N'S POV
I pulled down his trousers and pants. I picked up his buldge and sucked and licked on making him moan I pulled away and he rested himself near my entrance and pushes in. We both moan as he starts to speed up and finally we came. We were both moaning messes and he fell on top of me and pulled out. We kissed then we went to sleep.

Draco's POV
Will they shut up or just use a silencing spell. Wait a second.There was no sound. Finally!