Draco finds out the truth

Draco's POV
I waited for an answer for my question. She put me on her lap. "Well you'll probably hate me for this but you know my  boyfriend Daniel Creever who is famous for his singing?" She asked. I nodded my head for her to continue. "Well just the other day he proposed to me so basically I'm getting married to him." (Y/N) told me. I was in complete shock. First off she's marring a famous singer and second what do husband and wife do when they get married? They have children. But I'm happy for her. "(Y/N) if you have children then please still visit and stay in touch because I'll miss you so much." I said with worry in my voice.
"Oh Draco! Don't worry I will always keep in contact with you and this is so you can. This mirror will make a call to the other person so they can still see you and hear you. So I will always be there for you." (Y/N) reassured me. I hugged her very tightly. "Ok sis. Anyway when is the Wedding?" I asked, smiling. It's going to be on the 22nd of August but Dan's keeping the honeymoon a surprise from me." She told me.

In the dining  Lucius's POV
"So Daniel you will take care of my daughter? And you will be there for her and be the best husband ever for her?" I asked Daniel. "Of course I will I promise" he replied. I'm fine but I will miss her very much and now I know she's safe with him. I nodded my head and Daniel went upstairs.

(Y/N)'s POV
Daniel knocked on the door and entered the room. "(Y/N) I'm going to take you to a tour of the Creever Manor. Draco do you want to come with us?" Dan asked, Draco nodded and we apparated.

The Manor

Swimming pool

Swimming pool

Theres also a girls and boys broom

Theres also a girls and boys broom. I think I'm gonna love it here!