I'm pregnant again!

Y/n's POV
I was with four of my closest friends, Ruby, Hollie, Charly and Tara. I was starting to feel sick so I rushed to the bathroom.
"You ok Y/n?" Tara asked, a worried expression on her face but she seemed to know what it could be.
"Yes but do you know why I'm getting sick?" I asked and she revealed a test paper from behind her back, it still folded.
"Well this is a pregnancy test, we think your pregnant again" said Tara, giving the test to me. I took in a deep breath and slowly opened the letter and what I saw made me almost drop it from my hands. There on the paper was marked with pregnant for seven months.
"So what is it?" Charly asked and Ruby replied,
"She's probably pregnant again because she has a bit of a chubby tummy." Ruby said.
"Guys I'm seven months pregnant. Again. How haven't I knew I was pregnant for all that time! What will I say to Dan?!"
I shouted.
"Sorry! It's the hermones you get when you're pregnant." I apologised. Dan then came through the door and smiled at me.
"We'll leave you two be for some time" Tara said and they went.
"Dan I didn't know until now but I'm seven months pregnant!" I cried and Dan hugged me.
"Don't worry. I knew you were pregnant three months ago when you started being sick so I'm not mad, I'm happy!" Dan said and kissed me.
"Let's go to a docter to see what gender he or she is." He said, leading me out of the house and into the car.

** Time Skip **
We arrived at the doctors and were told to get a seat.
Finally it was our turn and we went to the docter's room.

** Time Skip to after the ultra sound **
"Well Mr and Mrs Creever, you're going to have a... boy! Good luck!" Said the docter. We left the docters and drove to Malfoy Manor.

** Time Skip **
We reached my old home and I knocked on the door. The door opened and it revealed Galexia. She looked like this.

She was adorable in that dress

"Mummy! Daddy! We were just going to go in Nanny and Grampa's pool!" Galexia said.
"We're staying all Summer here so don't worry also we've got something to tell everybody!" I whispered and Galexia gasped and ran into the sitting room. We walked into the room and Mum, Dad, Draco, Cristina, Scorpius and Galexia were sitting down, Galexia on her galaxy bean bag.
"We wanted to tell you that Y/n is pregnant with a boy this time and it's due anytime now" Dan said and I bit my lip. Everyone were congratulating us. Galexia and Scorpius had their mouths open, turned to each other and grinned. I'm worried about what they're thinking.

Galexia's POV (A.N ** Is Galexia and ## Is Scorpius)
I messaged Scorpius through our twin link.
**This might be good **
## Yeah we can teach him how to be like us##
** We should stop now, everyone's getting suspicious**
## Yeah##