Close to death

Y/n's POV@
I felt a sharp pain go through my leg; when I looked down, I saw the knife stuck in my leg and I was loosing a lot of blood! Harry talked to Hermione and Ron with Dobby standing behind him.

Harry's POV
I heard a whimper and I turned around to see a knife in Y/n's leg! I ran towards her, picked her up bridal style and ran to Bill and Fleur's house. "Bill can you remove the knife please?" I asked desperately whilst he tried to clean the blood. Once he had magically pulled the knife out, he said, "Y/n's lost a lot of blood and it would be lucky if she does live." We called some of the order of the phoenix over, Remus, Mad-Eye Moody and Nymphadora. "Nymphadora pass me the vial please." Moody ordered. "Seriously if you call me that one more time!" Dora threatened, her hair and eyes turning the brightest red ever imagined but she passed it anyway. Moody began to heal the wound but Y/n's eyes were closing and I called her name.

Y/n's POV
The last thing that I heard was someone calling my name. . .

Draco's POV
All the Death Eaters were going to France where Y/n had been seen last and were going to be a week. Suddenly, a owl zoomed into my window; it was Hedwig and she was carrying a letter. I read:

To Draco, Lucius and Narcissa,
I'm sorry but Y/n is in a coma because the knife that Bellatrix threw, her leg was badly bleeding and we don't think that she'll make it. So visit the beach house, you know where to go.
Sincerely,
Harry Potter

My eyes were almost watering as I ran down the stairs, the letter in my hand. "Mother, Father read this" I said, on the verge of tears.
"To Draco, Lucius and Narcissa I'm sorry but Y/n is in a coma because the knife that Bellatrix threw, her leg was badly bleeding and we don't think that she'll make it. So visit the beach. . ." Mother stopped reading: she was holding back tears.