Baby names and first month

Lucius's POV
We flooed to Daniel and Y/n's honeymoon house and we went into her room to find them going through a book with baby names for girls and boys and Draco was behind us. "Dan if it's a girl it's going to be called Galexia not Addy or whoever!" Y/n shouted. "When will her feelings be normal again?" Draco asked me. "Nine months or so." I told him. "If the other one is a boy he'll be called Scorpius." Y/n declared.

Y/n's POV
"Oh and Daniel can I have some yellow, lemon and lime flavoured smoothie?" I asked. "Okay but I don't think yellow is a flavour." Dan said and he went downstairs.

Two weeks later Draco's POV King's Cross
I'm going to miss Y/n and Dan. They're having the babies when I'm at school or this time I could go home to easter break this time. I hope I have a niece and a nephew. Crabbe and Goyle are going to be so jealous of me. "Bye Draco thanks for spending the honeymoon with me and Dan." Y/n said and hugged me. I went on the train with Crabbe and Goyle and waved bye. I walked up to Cristina without Crabbe and Goyle and tapped her shoulder. She turned and smiled.
"Cristina I have to tell you that I had a crush on you since the beginning of first year last year and will you be my girlfriend?" I asked, but I couldn't say anything because she punched me in the face. . . With her lips.

Y/n's POV
I waved to Draco and saw that Cristina kissed Draco square on the lips and took a picture. Once I got home I ran too the toilet and swared at Dan. And trust me, he looked terified.