Adorable Pets and annoying twins

Four years later

Galaxia's POV
Scorpius was annoying. I only wanted to have a cute, fluffy pet but he says, 'I bet you couldn't look after a pet for one second let alone a whole day' or something along those lines. You see, my mum is the new take care of magical creatures class in Hogwarts. Hagrid is still the game keeper though but doesn't teach lessons like my mum does. Back to the point. I think Scorpius is jealous of me. Mummy said that on my birthday that I could choose my own pet and so could Scorpius but, being the annoying twin as he is, said that he will get the better pet and look after it better than me. I still love galaxys but I've changed my room alot and it now looks like this.

 I still love galaxys but I've changed my room alot and it now looks like this

On the other side of the room is where my new pet is going to be.
If you're wondering how old I am eight and my and my birthday is tomorrow so I'm going to be nine! My lucky number! If you're wondering why nine's my lucky number, then it's because when I was two, I started to get fascinated in creatures and we went to the dragon place and two add nine is eleven so in two years tomorrow I'm going to Hogwarts! My dream pet is a puffskien. My little brother, who is four, is so cute and he isn't as annoying.

'Knock knock'
I ran to the door and opened it to see... A package?
I shrugged my shoulders and took the present inside my room.

Y/n's POV
"Are you sure that we should give her that?" I asked Stine, nodding to the dummy named Slappy.
"Excuse me, but I'm not a that, a him, a he or a it. Got it?" Slappy said, his voice in a dark tone.
"So are you a she or a her then?" Draco asked jokingly and Slappy stuck two fingers up at him.
"So, I can call you dummy!" I asked, teasingly and laughed when he glared and stuck up his middle finger at me.
"Do not and I repeat DO NOT say that word infront of me! And don't make Slappy very unhappy" Slappy said, angrily.
"Shut up and get in the box." Draco said.
"I didn't hear a please." The dummy said, in a sing song voice so I put him in the box and wrapped it up.
"You ready Slappy?" My god daughter Hannah asked. And yes I was only fifteen when I was a godparent.
"Yes you dummy!" He laughed and then five seconds later, he stopped so I knocked on the door and we hid.

Galexia's POV
I unwrapped the box, expecting it to be books but a dummy jumped out. I was surprised but I didn't scream.
"Woah! Who are you?" I asked smiling, but then my face turned to shock.
"I know who you are! You're that dum-er I mean Slappy from those books Mione gave me. Right?" I asked and he nodded.
"Yep. Can I just make one big rule. I don't care if you say no. Anyway, the rule is to never and I mean never call me the D word, which is spelt. D U M M Y, got it kid?" He said in a gentle voice.
I nodded and said,
"My name is Galexia but you can call me Galaxy or whatever"
"Ok whatever, so I can call you whatever?" He asked jokingly and I laughed with him.

Y/n's POV
"When are you two going to tell them?" Hannah asked, smiling slyly. Oh! If you're wondering what we're talking about well erm. How can I put this...... I'm five months pregnant. Again. It kinda gets boring. It's one girl this time and her name will be Pandora.
"Don't worry, I gave Slappy the message so he should tell her and I think Scorpius knows because he kind of walked in on us." I stuttered. Hannah laughed.
"Poor kid" she said and we laughed.
"Oh and Draco, I think Galaxy's going to ignore you." I said, trying to hold my laughter. Draco looked confused.
"Your room door was open, she found out that Cristina is seven months pregnant and well she saw you well erm yeah." I said while Hannah and I were laughing. Draco's eyes widened.
"Oh no! I think that I've scared her for life!" He said, covering his face up.
"Hannah!" I heard a voice call. We turned around and saw Orion running towards us. He hugged Hannah and turned to all of us.
"I need your help. Uncle Fred and Uncle George helped me pull a prank on Scorpius and he's trying to find me so can you hide me please. Oh and congrats on being a dad Uncle Draco and I get a little cousin and a little sister! But please remember to put the silencing charms on your room door, I couldn't sleep last time." He said, while my husband and I were flushed from embarrassment.

Slappy's POV
"Wait. Are you telling me that my mum is going to have a baby. Again? This is going to be fun!" She said, she then yawned and made a smaller bed appear.
"Night Slappy" she said and fell asleep. I fell asleep in the little bed that she made me.