The Wedding and saying goodbye

Draco's POV
My sister is not going to be here anymore. What if I call her too many times oh Draco just learn to think normally for once now I'm going to do a check. Smart robes? Check. Green and silver pillow thing? Check. Y/N? No. But then she came in her wedding dress and she looked like this.

 But then she came in her wedding dress and she looked like this

Potter and Weaselbum need to be there but lucky me the mudblood isn't. I hope I can see that beautiful metamorphagus girl called Cristina. When she blushes or feels loved, her normal blue eyes and blond hair turn to purple and I hope I can do that.

Time Skip to the wedding Y/N's POV
Once Father took me down the Isle and we both said our I do. Soon it was my turn to get to say my speech and it was the last one.

Time Skip to after Y/N'S speech
It was time for Daniel and I to do the first dance. (Play the song now)
As we danced I heard people cheering and out of the corner of my eye I could see Draco asking Cristina to dance with him and a fuming red Pansy Parkinson glaring daggers at her. We twirled and we fitted into the beat to you belong with me. A quarter way through the song other people were dancing and I was lifted up at the same time as everyone else. All I can say is... Best. Wedding. Ever! Soon we waved and Draco bid Cristina fare well and we apparated to the Manor.