An escape from doom!

Y/n's POV
Peter Pettigrew was ordered too go to get the others but I heard him groan and footsteps heading up from the dungeons. It was Harry and Ron.  Draco and Mother pretended to dwell them properly and I helped Harry and Ron like we agreed on until. . . "Drop your wands. . . Drop 'em!" Bellatrix screamed as she held a knife under Hermione's throat. We dropped our wands. "Pick them up Draco. Now!" Bellatrix boomed so Draco had no choice but too get them. "Well well well. It's Harry Potter and he's all bright, shiny and new again. Just in time for the Dark Lord." Bellatrix said in a cruel whisper, the type that made you shiver. "Call him'' Bellatrix said and Dad had too call him. Suddenly, there was a 'eek' sound coming from the chandelier and we all turned as Dobby broke it and Aunt Bellatrix pushed Hermione forward and luckily, Ron caught her and we battled again; Dobby caught Mum's wand. "How dare you take a witches wand? How dare you defy your masters?!" Bellatrix shouted with rage looming in her voice. "Dobby has no master Dobby is a free elf and Dobby will help save Harry Potter and his friends!" Dobby spoke bravely; he apparated us but out of the corner of my eye, I saw Bellatrix throw a knife at as!

Sorry this paragraph is short, I couldn't think of anything else to write.

See ya next time,

Draher