Chapter 4 - We want a cultural exchange

Lunch

When lunch rolled around they were dismissed for an hour and a half. Zane assumed it was a longer lunch so the various reps could contact their countries and discuss what had been brought out during the morning. Fury walked over to Adam and Zane, "The food here is very good, would you care to join us for the meal?" She wanted to growl at Ray since he was talking to several of the ladies he had been courting over the last few days. Damn males and Pack Fathers. She just knew he was going to get lucky tonight.

Adam smiled, "I would love to." He gave Fury a hug, and quietly added, "Hugs for greetings is one thing that I do agree is nice."

Fury laughed quietly, "So I understand and we do hugs as well." She tucked her arm into his and relaxed as they were walking, "We would love to come to a meal." After glancing around she whispered in his ear, "We'll transport to your location. Give me a time and place and we'll be there." After whispering that she started chatting.

Zane stood and followed them out of the room. As they were walking out he had to break out a slight smile for Melody and Jonah. They weren't quite touching but they were walking very close, *Invite him to the pack house tonight Melody. I contacted Langdon and arranged a very good meal and bottle of wine for you.*

Melody gave him a pleased smile, *Will do and thank you Zane.* She turned to Jonah, "If you wouldn't mind coming over for a meal I'd love to talk to you and get to know you better. I'd love to talk to you about some things." They kept up a quiet conversation as they sat down and food was passed out. It was obvious they knew what Wolves needed and her plate, as well as the others, were massive.

When they sat down to eat, Adam pulled out a card and handed it to Fury, with the address of the pack house, and a time, on the back. "My tie pin is a Folican metal, a gift from Hands; you can use that to make sure you have the right place." He told her quietly enough that the humans wouldn't have heard.

Fury grinned, "It is very nice to meet you Adam, can do and the food here is pretty good. A bit odd but good. One of these days I'd love to invite you to a meal on the ship. Doubt that will happen but it would be enjoyable. Too bad your mate isn't here. I would have loved to have met her."

Adam smiled, "Zane needed to come, as my protection, since it was unknown what could happen, and as we couldn't take all the leadership away, our mates had to stay behind." He would invite them to the pack that evening, as they could just transport down for a visit.

Zane was listening, how could he not, and pulled his phone out and sent a message to Langdon about the Folicians. He ensured he knew the time they were coming and that they would appear in Adam's quarters. Better safe than sorry, *If you can, find out how many will be down. I know of three at least but if there are others find out.*

Adam nodded, and looked at Fiery, *This is Alpha Adam. Have your Liraqua/Captain note how many are coming to the pack, so they can make sure they have enough seats for you all out.* He also sent a wordless note about the fact they had found that the Alphas had enough power to send to the Liraques, who were sensitive enough to receive the telepathic message from a wolf. Unfortunately, the communication was all one way, and could only be done at very short distance.

Fiery didn't bother twitching or looking shocked or surprised. She gave him an ear flick and ensured Fury had some food before she settled down and started eating. She sent a message to Fury about what Adam had said. She would let Fury deal with it.

Zantha had received the message as well and she settled for a flick of her ear. She would talk to Ray later if needed. For now, she was focusing on the food and it was very good. It was something else they might consider importing. They would have to look at the ecological impact before they did that. If needed they would work on improving what was needed to take care of the fish.